A spokesman of the Pakistan-based outfit told local media that militants of the outfit stormed into the camp at Lehtpora in Pulwama. Two heavily armed JeM terrorists attacked the camp at about 2 am, said Inspector General of CRPF Ravideep Sahi.
However, unconfirmed reports said one more militant was killed but bodies of only two have so far been recovered.
Meanwhile, the internet services have been slowed down. "There is quite possibility of similar type of attack on other camp also", said the CRPF.
Numbers drawn for the $306 million Mega Millions jackpot
The largest all-time Mega Millions jackpot was $656 million, which was split by three winners in March 2012. The winning numbers on Wednesday were 3, 9, 16, 56 and 60 with a Powerball of 3 and a Power Play of 3.
Jammu DGP SP Vaidya said that the condition of the two CRPF soldiers remained steady.
With one of the three militants who had barged into the CRPF training centre at Lethpora still alive, reports said one CRPF man was killed in renewed gun-battle.
Senior security forces and police officers had already reached the spot to supervise the operation, they said. Terming the attack as "dastardly", the chief minister said violence had taken a heavy toll in the state in terms of death and destruction, tearing apart of the social fabric, inflicting massive economic, academic and social losses besides the irreparable loss of human lives. Similarly, trains also continued to chug in the valley, including from Srinagar to Banihal in Jammu region via south Kashmir.
- All 50 states agree to use AT&T first responder network
- Selena Gomez Is Back to Her Natural Brown Hair!
- U.S. condemns arrest of anti-government protesters in Iran
- Canadian Blood Services needs help this season
- Hina Khan says she never said anything about Puneesh Sharma's
- Jack Del Rio fired after loss to Chargers, 6-10 season
- Meghan Markle's father 'extremely hurt' by Prince Harry
- Snapchat may bring 'Stories' to the web
- Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
- Special Weather Statement, Wind Chill Advisory issued for Ohio Co