A spokesman of the Pakistan-based outfit told local media that militants of the outfit stormed into the camp at Lehtpora in Pulwama. Two heavily armed JeM terrorists attacked the camp at about 2 am, said Inspector General of CRPF Ravideep Sahi.
However, unconfirmed reports said one more militant was killed but bodies of only two have so far been recovered.
Meanwhile, the internet services have been slowed down. "There is quite possibility of similar type of attack on other camp also", said the CRPF.
All 50 states agree to use AT&T first responder network
The December 28 deadline, Sununu said, was too tight for other states causing New Hampshire to be the lone state who opted out. AT&T has announced that all 50 U.S. states are participating in its public safety network called FirstNet.
Jammu DGP SP Vaidya said that the condition of the two CRPF soldiers remained steady.
With one of the three militants who had barged into the CRPF training centre at Lethpora still alive, reports said one CRPF man was killed in renewed gun-battle.
Senior security forces and police officers had already reached the spot to supervise the operation, they said. Terming the attack as "dastardly", the chief minister said violence had taken a heavy toll in the state in terms of death and destruction, tearing apart of the social fabric, inflicting massive economic, academic and social losses besides the irreparable loss of human lives. Similarly, trains also continued to chug in the valley, including from Srinagar to Banihal in Jammu region via south Kashmir.
- Father: Army Soldier Died Trying To Save People From Bronx Fire
- Powerball and Mega Millions Over $300 Million
- US Crude Oil Inventories Have Fallen ~10.6% in 2017
- George Weah set to become Liberian president
- Jack Del Rio fired after loss to Chargers, 6-10 season
- Special Weather Statement, Wind Chill Advisory issued for Ohio Co
- U.S. condemns arrest of anti-government protesters in Iran
- Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
- Dirk Koetter will be Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach in 2018
- Meghan Markle's father 'extremely hurt' by Prince Harry