"The nuclear button is always on my table".
The US will never be able to start a war against North Korea now that his country has developed the capability to hit all of the US mainland with its nuclear weapons, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has claimed.
The aggressive tests have led to more worldwide sanctions and pressure on North Korea amid concerns that the window for stopping or rolling back its nuclear program is closing rapidly.
"North Korea's participation in the Winter Games will be a good opportunity to show unity of the people and we wish the Games will be a success".
"We're actually closer, in my view, to a nuclear war with North Korea and in that region than we have ever been", said Mullen.
Jack Del Rio fired after loss to Chargers, 6-10 season
Del Rio led Oakland to a 6-10 season this year after going 12-4 last year and making the playoffs for the first time since 2002. The Oakland Raiders relieved Jack Del Rio of his coaching duties after their 30-17 Week 17 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.
The president vowed to destroy North Korea if the country continued to threaten the USA, speaking during his maiden speech at the United Nations earlier this year.
KCNA accused President Donald Trump of employing unprecedented hostile policies against North Korea and threatening it with talks of pre-emptive strikes.
Former Joint Chiefs of Staff Mike Mullen speaks out about the growing threat of North Korea's nuclear program. speaks out about the growing threat of North Korea's nuclear program.
"Its entity as an invincible power can neither be undermined nor be stamped out".
The North will only use nuclear weapons if its security is threatened, he added.
- U.S. condemns arrest of anti-government protesters in Iran
- All 50 states agree to use AT&T first responder network
- Winston, Bucs stun Saints in season finale
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 TD passes; Lions beat Packers in finale
- Meghan Markle's father 'extremely hurt' by Prince Harry
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage
- Canadian Blood Services needs help this season
- Noon Year's Eve at the Discovery Center Today
- Special Weather Statement, Wind Chill Advisory issued for Ohio Co
- Arctic air will be here for the ball drop!