That was the countdown for dozens of children in Eldersburg on Saturday as they rang in 2018 a bit earlier than most. Many screamed, cheered and shook homemade noisemakers as the countdown ended and balloons and glitter fell the the floor.
Their parents were sitting nearby, relaxing for a moment amid a busy New Year's Eve day.
This is the fifth year Provo Beach has hosted the Noon Year's Eve event, but for several years prior to that it was organized by The Shops at Riverwoods, Jenkins said.
Kids could also run around and play inside the expansive Children, which has a jungle gym as well as hands-on games that let kids get scientific.
Some of the youngsters calmly toasted the New Year by clinking plastic glasses filled with apple cider, while many others raucously pounced on the fallen balloons to pop as many as possible during what can only be described as a full-on frenzy.
"It was a lot of fun", Lojewski said.
Plane with 12 believed aboard crashes in Costa Rica
Enio Cubillo, director of Civil Aviation, said the tourists travelling in the aircraft were staying in a nearby hotel. State Department said it was working with Costa Rican authorities to determine if the plane carried U.S. citizens.
McGuinness, of Sykesville, stood with Noah as he iced his ice cream cone and added Skittles. She said she was pleasantly surprised with the turnout.
"I really liked the Indians", he said. This year they added a breakfast buffet provided by Hy-Vee. On top of the balloon drop, there were activities for kids in which they could construct New Year's bracelets, rattlers and paper-plate clocks.
Two-year-old Simone Frascarelli and her 5-year-old brother Filippe Frascarelli were fascinated with a station in which a stream of air lifted pink cylinders of foam.
"The event is always a lot of fun, and the magic that come with it is the best part", she said.
"It's gets us out of the house", she added.
- Jack Del Rio fired after loss to Chargers, 6-10 season
- Harry Kane doubtful for Spurs' trip to Swansea due to illness
- Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
- Meghan Markle's father 'extremely hurt' by Prince Harry
- Canadian Blood Services needs help this season
- Pence's Aspen neighbors hang 'Make America Gay Again' sign
- US Crude Oil Inventories Have Fallen ~10.6% in 2017
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 TD passes; Lions beat Packers in finale
- Hina Khan says she never said anything about Puneesh Sharma's
- New Year's Eve 2018: Where To Watch Celebration Coverage