Mariah Carey is pretty much the original diva - she crafted the art way back when and has been slaying ever since.
Chart-topping singer/songwriter Camila Cabello, multiplatinum singer/songwriter and actor Nick Jonas and award-winning duo Sugarland are set to perform live for more than 1 million people in Times Square on DICK CLARK'S NEW YEAR'S ROCKIN' EVE WITH RYAN SEACREST 2018 in the hours leading up to the 2018 countdown. Ooooh. Here's a reminder.
This year is no different as the blonde amusing gal, Jenny McCarthy is set to step back into the co-hosting role alongside one of entertainment's busiest men, Ryan Seacrest for Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve. "We didn't have to check this song so we'll just say it went to number one, and that's what it is.Let the audience sing okay?" On television, there are a couple of key programs where musical guests perform and hosts interact with fans in anticipation of the New Year. The special will show him as he performing from his hometown of Miami, while also showcasing performances from New York City, Disney California Adventure, Las Vegas and San Antonio by Banda El Recodo, Bad Bunny, Bronco, Carlos Vives, Chiquis, Chyno, Ha*Ash, Karol G, Leslie Grace, Luis Coronel, Mau and Ricky, Olga Tañón and Sebastián Yatra.
Wade Davis agrees to deal with Rockies
Davis didn't earn quite as much on the open market as closers like Aroldis Chapman and Kenley Jansen did a year ago. With a deal that's essentially four years and $66 million, Davis sets up other relievers for a big payday.
"Singing has always been a part of my plan, and as an actor, I always wished and hoped that it would happen through a movie so that it wasn't a matter of 'Here I am dropping an album and this is now what I wanna do, ' but instead it would make sense, and the timing was right", the Edge of Seventeen star recently told W Magazine. For me there are different rules, I don't know why.
"It's very hard, especially the way the business is now. I would love to do that sometime". It's not like. 'Oh, here's a way to get famous.' It wasn't any of those things. "So I think that I'm just grateful that people still tune in".
Do you think Mariah Carey will slay NYE 2018?
- Penn State jumps out to big lead, hangs on to beat Washington
- Jack Del Rio fired after loss to Chargers, 6-10 season
- Winston, Bucs stun Saints in season finale
- Oyintiloye Urges Youths to Learn Persistence — George Weah's Victory
- George Weah set to become Liberian president
- Husband arrested in connection with woman's stairwell death in Brooklyn
- Dirk Koetter will be Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach in 2018
- Father: Army Soldier Died Trying To Save People From Bronx Fire
- Harry Kane doubtful for Spurs' trip to Swansea due to illness
- Gunman Kills 9 in Attack on Egypt Church