JDR announces that he will not be returning as head coach next year.
Del Rio led Oakland to a 6-10 season this year after going 12-4 last year and making the playoffs for the first time since 2002.
The Oakland Raiders are expected to pursue former Super Bowl-winning coach and current ESPN analyst Jon Gruden with a lucrative offer that could include an ownership stake in the team, multiple outlets reported Sunday. The team gave Del Rio a four-year contract extension throughout 2020 in the offseason.
Pence's Aspen neighbors hang 'Make America Gay Again' sign
According to Mike Pence gay is a choice, and he has said keeping gays from marrying is not discrimination but an enforcement of "God's idea".
The Oakland Raiders finished off their 2017 National Football League season by getting the doors blown off of them 30-10 at the hands of the Los Angeles Chargers.
This year...ugh. Carr wasn't great.
"It was an honor for me to coach this team.this is a results based business", Del Rio told the media. The offense, including Derek Carr, performed poorly throughout the season.
In three years in Oakland, Del Rio was 25-23.
- Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
- All 50 states agree to use AT&T first responder network
- Gunman Kills 9 in Attack on Egypt Church
- Wade Davis agrees to deal with Rockies
- George Weah set to become Liberian president
- Himachal Congress MLA slaps lady constable, gets a tighter one in return
- Dirk Koetter will be Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach in 2018
- Snapchat may bring 'Stories' to the web
- Trump lashes out at Vanity Fair for backtracking on Hillary Clinton video
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds hits a whopping 3 million concurrent players on Steam