JDR announces that he will not be returning as head coach next year.
Del Rio led Oakland to a 6-10 season this year after going 12-4 last year and making the playoffs for the first time since 2002.
The Oakland Raiders are expected to pursue former Super Bowl-winning coach and current ESPN analyst Jon Gruden with a lucrative offer that could include an ownership stake in the team, multiple outlets reported Sunday. The team gave Del Rio a four-year contract extension throughout 2020 in the offseason.
Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
Similarly, trains also continued to chug in the valley, including from Srinagar to Banihal in Jammu region via south Kashmir. However, unconfirmed reports said one more militant was killed but bodies of only two have so far been recovered.
The Oakland Raiders finished off their 2017 National Football League season by getting the doors blown off of them 30-10 at the hands of the Los Angeles Chargers.
This year...ugh. Carr wasn't great.
"It was an honor for me to coach this team.this is a results based business", Del Rio told the media. The offense, including Derek Carr, performed poorly throughout the season.
In three years in Oakland, Del Rio was 25-23.
- Husband arrested in connection with woman's stairwell death in Brooklyn
- Arctic air will be here for the ball drop!
- Roy Moore files complaint to block Alabama Senate result
- Penn State jumps out to big lead, hangs on to beat Washington
- Powerball and Mega Millions Over $300 Million
- Father: Army Soldier Died Trying To Save People From Bronx Fire
- Oyintiloye Urges Youths to Learn Persistence — George Weah's Victory
- Dozens Killed in Bombing at Shiite Center and News Agency in Kabul
- Gunman Kills 9 in Attack on Egypt Church
- Hina Khan says she never said anything about Puneesh Sharma's