Kane, who has scored hat-tricks in consecutive games, missed training on Friday but the manager was hoping the England global will still have enough time to recover.
"He's cold, like me", said Pochettino. He's at home, the doctor was at his house.
"Will he be fit to face Swansea? I would modestly say no", Wenger admitted, when asked about Kane's remarkable feat on Wednesday. "I don't know whether he will be available or not".
Victor Wanyama has returned to full first time training following a knee injury. "We'll see how he reacts to the treatment".
Terrorists storm CRPF camp in J&K's Pulwama, jawan killed
Similarly, trains also continued to chug in the valley, including from Srinagar to Banihal in Jammu region via south Kashmir. However, unconfirmed reports said one more militant was killed but bodies of only two have so far been recovered.
The Belgium global was withdrawn in the 55th minute of the Southampton game and Pochettino said: "Now we're assessing him. He's a doubt for Tuesday".
"For me, there is no doubt about his quality or potential". We can talk about many things, but at the end it's talk for talk, because it's impossible to put a price on him.
"From day one, when he started to play here at Tottenham and achieve all he has achieved, not one other young player of his age - not Cristiano Ronaldo, not [Frank] Lampard, not [Wayne] Rooney. massive players, great players - he achieved more than all those big names. Sometimes it's not possible".
- Gunman Kills 9 in Attack on Egypt Church
- George Weah set to become Liberian president
- Dozens Killed in Bombing at Shiite Center and News Agency in Kabul
- Numbers drawn for the $306 million Mega Millions jackpot
- US Crude Oil Inventories Have Fallen ~10.6% in 2017
- Wade Davis agrees to deal with Rockies
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds hits a whopping 3 million concurrent players on Steam
- U.S. condemns arrest of anti-government protesters in Iran
- Special Weather Statement, Wind Chill Advisory issued for Ohio Co
- Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales