Nobody won the huge $306 million jackpot from Friday night's Mega Millions drawing. Players have much better odds of one in 25 of winning a lesser prize.
Mega Millions goes first, with a drawing on Tuesday evening, while Powerball follows on Wednesday if there is no victor Saturday night.
The Mega Millions jackpot climbed to $343 million after Friday's drawing yielded no jackpot winners.
The winning numbers on Wednesday were 3, 9, 16, 56 and 60 with a Powerball of 3 and a Power Play of 3.
Pence's Aspen neighbors hang 'Make America Gay Again' sign
According to Mike Pence gay is a choice, and he has said keeping gays from marrying is not discrimination but an enforcement of "God's idea".
The cash value of tonight's jackpot is $242.9 million.
The largest all-time Mega Millions jackpot was $656 million, which was split by three winners in March 2012.
Though at 1-in-88 quadrillion, the odds of winning both jackpots are not in anyone's favor.
The jackpot has been rolling since it was last won at $42 million on October 13.
- Penn State jumps out to big lead, hangs on to beat Washington
- Snapchat may bring 'Stories' to the web
- Canadian Blood Services needs help this season
- Dozens Killed in Bombing at Shiite Center and News Agency in Kabul
- Oyintiloye Urges Youths to Learn Persistence — George Weah's Victory
- Trump lashes out at Vanity Fair for backtracking on Hillary Clinton video
- UFC hopes to have Conor McGregor back summer 2018
- Hina Khan says she never said anything about Puneesh Sharma's
- All 50 states agree to use AT&T first responder network
- SoftBank Succeeds in Tender Offer for Large Stake in Uber