Nobody won the huge $306 million jackpot from Friday night's Mega Millions drawing. Players have much better odds of one in 25 of winning a lesser prize.
Mega Millions goes first, with a drawing on Tuesday evening, while Powerball follows on Wednesday if there is no victor Saturday night.
The Mega Millions jackpot climbed to $343 million after Friday's drawing yielded no jackpot winners.
The winning numbers on Wednesday were 3, 9, 16, 56 and 60 with a Powerball of 3 and a Power Play of 3.
Oyintiloye Urges Youths to Learn Persistence — George Weah's Victory
She led the country from back-to-back civil wars and saw it through a deadly Ebola outbreak. Weah responded: "I am honoured to join a new generation of heads of state".
The cash value of tonight's jackpot is $242.9 million.
The largest all-time Mega Millions jackpot was $656 million, which was split by three winners in March 2012.
Though at 1-in-88 quadrillion, the odds of winning both jackpots are not in anyone's favor.
The jackpot has been rolling since it was last won at $42 million on October 13.
- Arctic air will be here for the ball drop!
- Roy Moore files complaint to block Alabama Senate result
- Meghan Markle's father 'extremely hurt' by Prince Harry
- SoftBank Succeeds in Tender Offer for Large Stake in Uber
- George Weah set to become Liberian president
- Snapchat may bring 'Stories' to the web
- Dozens Killed in Bombing at Shiite Center and News Agency in Kabul
- Powerball and Mega Millions Over $300 Million
- Gunman Kills 9 in Attack on Egypt Church
- Himachal Congress MLA slaps lady constable, gets a tighter one in return