A fortnight ago, rumours surfaced that Gomez's 41-year-old mother Mandy Teefey was hospitalised after she found out that Gomez's affair with Justin is way too serious than she anticipated. She's used it to reunite with the Biebs and her family is totally upset with Selena's decision, especially after all of the pain and drama Justin caused her over the years.
A source reportedly told HollywoodLife that Gomez will spend the holiday with her mother Mandy Teefee and the rest of the family, but she is planning to see Bieber on New Year's Eve. In preparation for the wedding, the two cousins have gone dress shopping, and the "Wolves" singer surprised the bride-to-be by buying her wedding dress for her!
The abrupt change in hair color wasn't the only surprise as Selena - -who was asked to be the maid of honor - shocked her cousin with a custom-made gown.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Selena will end her feud with her mom in 2018?
DTE Energy Workers Heading to Puerto Rice to Help Restore Power
Then on January 10th, an advance team of safety and logistics specialists, leadership, and others will leave by airplane. Officials say the power outage in Puerto Rico has been the longest disruption of electricity in US history.
The source went on to add that after Selena Gomez fired her mum as her manager in 2014, there was an entire year they didn't speak to each other. "They want to protect her as much as they can, but it is causing them a great deal of stress and pain to watch her give him another chance", the source also said. Moreover, Mandy didn't supposedly allow Selena to talk to her sister for a long period of time. This caused a massive rift between the two of them.
In March 2017, Selena and Mandy walked the red carpet together at the premiere 13 Reasons Why as executive producers.
The wedding festivities didn't end there, Selena and her cousin's bride tribe were also caught celebrating Priscilla's special moment with some champagne. Or will Justin's presence in her life keep them estranged?
- Homeowners in High-Tax States Scramble to Pre-Pay Property Taxes
- Ukraine: Rebels and govt swap first prisoners under new deal
- Husband arrested in connection with woman's stairwell death in Brooklyn
- Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
- SoftBank Succeeds in Tender Offer for Large Stake in Uber
- Roy Moore files complaint to block Alabama Senate result
- Flu Season is Coming, Are You Ready?
- Colder weather on the way
- Gunman Kills 9 in Attack on Egypt Church
- Meghan Markle's father 'extremely hurt' by Prince Harry