According to a report this month by media freedom group Reporters without Borders, Afghanistan is among the world's most unsafe countries for media workers with two journalists and five media assistants killed doing their jobs in 2017, before Thursday's attack.
"I have little doubt that this attack deliberately targeted civilians". "By sowing terror, the Taliban and Islamic State have created information "black holes" in many regions since 2015".
Wahid Mujro, spokesman for the public health ministry, says the toll is at 41 killed and 84 wounded. A suicide bomber is believed to have detonated his explosives.
"We still do not know the target of the attack, but Afghan Voice Agency is in the area of the attack", interior ministry spokesman Najib Danish said.
The Islamic State group affiliate in Afghanistan has claimed responsibility. Other explosions occurred outside the two-story building, which also houses the pro-Iranian Afghan Voice news agency.
James Harrison Signs with New England Patriots
The team also uses linebackers Kyle Van Noy , Trevor Reilly and Marquis Flowers at the end of the line, depending on the package. Both the Steelers and Patriots have earned a playoff berth and a bye-week in the upcoming National Football League playoffs.
President Ashraf Ghani's spokesperson condemned the "unpardonable" crime, and his office has ordered a full investigation into the attack.
A report issued by the AJSC in July reported different figures from that of Reporters Without Borders and said in the first six months of 2017, 10 journalists were killed and 73 cases of violence had been reported including "killing, beating, inflicting injury and humiliation, intimidation, and detention".
Afghanistan has the highest number of mine victims in the world, which along with other roadside bombs kill or wound an estimated 140 people every month.
It has scaled up its attacks in Kabul, including on security installations and the country's Shiite minority.
- Colder weather on the way
- Khloé Kardashian Slams Haters Criticizing Her For Working Out While Pregnant!
- UFC hopes to have Conor McGregor back summer 2018
- Roy Moore files complaint to block Alabama Senate result
- Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
- The statistics behind another big shopping day, the day after Christmas
- Cardi B Is Coming After the Hackers Who Leaked Explicit Videos
- Trump lashes out at Vanity Fair for backtracking on Hillary Clinton video
- Powerball and Mega Millions Over $300 Million
- SoftBank Succeeds in Tender Offer for Large Stake in Uber