Friday will have a high of near minus 4 degrees and a low of minus 21 degrees.
There likely will be pockets of colder temperatures that reach the freezing mark.
That's according to the Northern Indiana office of the National Weather Service, which issued a wind chill advisory for tonight through 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Today's forecast calls for a high near 23 with wind chills as low as zero and a low around 12.
For Salisbury, expect a low of 13 degrees Wednesday night, and sunny skies Thursday but a high of only 27.
Cardi B Is Coming After the Hackers Who Leaked Explicit Videos
Mason says that there is a full investigation underway to find out who is behind the hacking and what was their motives. Cardi concluded her message by quoting a line from her recent track.
Meteorologist Sean Clarke said a small chance of snow or sleet is now in the forecast for late Sunday and into early Monday, which could affect most or all of Arkansas. "The valleys also have the potential to experience heavy snow accumulations".
The New Year's Day forecast is mostly sunny with a high near 22.
Forecasters with the National Weather Service in Columbia say there's a slight chance of rain and snow for Lancaster County between 1-2 p.m. Thursday and a slight chance of snow and sleet before 10 p.m. with a low of around 23 degrees. I would be shocked to see those (temperatures) rise unless we get some snowfall. Going into the weekend, according to the weather service, there's a 20 percent chance of snow Friday with a high of only 34, then mostly cloudy Saturday and a high of 36 degrees.
Despite the frigid temperatures, Correia said her colleagues were not expecting any records for lows.
- Pak-China-Afghan trilateral meeting stresses over talks with Taliban
- Map: See how far Thomas Fire zone would extend in San Jose
- James Harrison Signs with New England Patriots
- NO TOKE! More pregnant California moms smoking pot
- DTE Energy Workers Heading to Puerto Rice to Help Restore Power
- Flu Season is Coming, Are You Ready?
- Jay Ajayi celebrated a TD by pretending to be Santa
- Dossier a 'Crooked Hillary Piece of Garbage'
- Odisha Celebrates Christmas with Joy and Fervour
- Homeowners in High-Tax States Scramble to Pre-Pay Property Taxes