"The government of Japan is supporting the construction of about 116 km-long section out of a total of 159 km of Delhi Metro Phase III, through the financing by Japan's Official Development Assistance loan, amounting to JPY (Japanese Yen) 276.8 billion", the ambassador said in a statement. "This Metro... is not only for the present but also for future generations", he said. Also seen are Uttar Pradesh governor, Ram Naik, Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath and h, the Minister of State for Culture (I/C) and Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Dr. Mahesh Sharma. He was addressing his first public meeting at Noida after the inauguration of the Metro's Magenta line by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Prime Minister Modi further said if anybody thought not going to a place would prolong their chief ministerial tenure and visiting a place would curtail it, such a person did not deserve to be a chief minister. "I will always remain grateful to UP for their affection", the Prime Minister asserted.
City gets its white Christmas after all
Periods of snow and blowing snow will result in snow covered roads and limited visibilities. A light snow of around an inch or less fell in Wyandotte County overnight.
Aditynath said that in the nine months of his rule, he was taking decisions without any partisan attitude or self interest. Both stations fall in Noida, a suburban town in Uttar Pradesh bordering New Delhi. Recalling his days as the chief minister of Gujarat, Modi said there were 6 to 7 places in the state where no chief minister went out of the fear that whoever does so would lose his seat. "Unfortunately, there were superstitions associated with Noida and in his own style, Yogi Adityanath has risen above these superstitions and has come to Noida", he added.
For better crowd management, all stations will have Platform Screening Doors which are installed ahead of the Metro coach gates.
- Trump commutes sentence for local rabbi's father
- President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump's 2017 Christmas Message
- LeBron James Talks About Enjoying Christmas Games At Staples Center
- FA did not punish Mourinho for his words about Manchester City players
- At least five dead after Moscow bus ploughs into underground walkway
- PM, Rahul's Gujarat temple visits pure votebank politics: Owaisi
- Kim Jong-hyun's Funeral Included K-Pop Stars Carrying His Coffin
- Liverpool's title race is run but we are improving, insists Jürgen Klopp
- Apple sued after admitting to slowing down older iPhones
- Queen hails terror-hit United Kingdom cities in Christmas Day message