There were no turnovers through the 40 minutes of Monday's game between the Eagles and Raiders, but they started coming fast and furious at that point. Wouldn't that be awesome? The Raiders were officially eliminated from playoff contention when the Dolphins lost to the Chiefs on Sunday.
Having been shorn of Carson Wentz with a season-ending knee injury a couple of weeks ago, back-up quarterback Foles again led the team but after a four-touchdown show in the win over NY, the 28-year-old struggled on Christmas Day.
Jennifer Lawrence buys Kris Jenner a Porsche
Somehow Kris manages to do her fair share of party planning, and admits Christmas is the biggest event of the year for her. That's right-Lawrence one-upped everyone and got the multi-millionaire the battery-powered toy vehicle of her dreams.
Eagles cornerback Patrick Robinson intercepted a Derek Carr pass and returned it into Raiders territory to pump some life into Lincoln Financial Field after the Eagles struggles had quieted down the crowd. Mills was on the field warming up with receivers before the game.
The Eagles (12-2) got a solid performance from backup quarterback Nick Foles, who threw four TD passes in last week's 34-29 win over the New York Giants. Obviously, the outcome of this game most likely would have been much different with Aaron Rodgers in the game after the Packers made a decision to rest their beloved quarterback since they have already been eliminated from the postseason, and now the pressure is on the Eagles to come through against the Raiders in front of a national audience.
- Odisha Celebrates Christmas with Joy and Fervour
- David Davis backtracks on threat to quit if Damian Green is sacked
- City gets its white Christmas after all
- Ukraine grateful for United States weapons, Russian Federation voices outrage
- Hat-trick hero Kane joins Shearer, chases Messi
- Steelers vs. Texans: 4 bold predictions sure to go wrong
- Of fashion and development: PM Narendra Modi heaps praise on Yogi Adityanath
- United States sanctions two more North Korean officials over ballistic missile programme
- Mariah Carey to Perform Again on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
- Dershowitz Lauds Haley: UN is a 'Place of Hate' for US, Israel