There were no turnovers through the 40 minutes of Monday's game between the Eagles and Raiders, but they started coming fast and furious at that point. Wouldn't that be awesome? The Raiders were officially eliminated from playoff contention when the Dolphins lost to the Chiefs on Sunday.
Having been shorn of Carson Wentz with a season-ending knee injury a couple of weeks ago, back-up quarterback Foles again led the team but after a four-touchdown show in the win over NY, the 28-year-old struggled on Christmas Day.
Hat-trick hero Kane joins Shearer, chases Messi
Speaking to BT Sport after the victory at Turf Moor, the England worldwide said: "I am aware I've equalled Alan Shearer's record". Insisting Alli hadn't dived, Kane said: "I thought Dele Alli played great today".
Eagles cornerback Patrick Robinson intercepted a Derek Carr pass and returned it into Raiders territory to pump some life into Lincoln Financial Field after the Eagles struggles had quieted down the crowd. Mills was on the field warming up with receivers before the game.
The Eagles (12-2) got a solid performance from backup quarterback Nick Foles, who threw four TD passes in last week's 34-29 win over the New York Giants. Obviously, the outcome of this game most likely would have been much different with Aaron Rodgers in the game after the Packers made a decision to rest their beloved quarterback since they have already been eliminated from the postseason, and now the pressure is on the Eagles to come through against the Raiders in front of a national audience.
- Dershowitz Lauds Haley: UN is a 'Place of Hate' for US, Israel
- 'Russian spy' who worked as interpreter at Number 10 is arrested
- Queen hails terror-hit United Kingdom cities in Christmas Day message
- National Weather Service issues high wind advisory
- City gets its white Christmas after all
- Ukraine grateful for United States weapons, Russian Federation voices outrage
- At least four Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir border firing
- Map: See how far Thomas Fire zone would extend in San Jose
- Pregnant Kylie Jenner and Rob Kardashian Celebrate Christmas With Their Family
- South Florida scores late TD to outlast Texas Tech in Birmingham Bowl