"Melania and I are delighted to wish America and the entire world a very Merry Christmas", the president said as images of a decorated White House appear. "Very very merry Christmas", Trump said.
The first lady wasn't the only member of the Trump family sharing photos from their Christmas celebrations. Your families have been tremendous, ' he added. Always underappreciated, the military families. The greatest people on earth'.
He showered the most praise on the Coast Guard, which impressed him with its rescue operations during a devastating hurricane season. 'What a job you've done'. "The Coast Guard saved thousands and thousands of lives, nearly it's unbelievable when I look at the charts, I saw the number of lives you saved", Trump told them. "What a job you've done ... saved thousands and thousands of lives".
All five branches were included in the teleconference and Trump took questions after members of the media were escorted out of the room.
Last night, the president and his wife attended a Christmas Eve service at the Palm Beach church where they were married and were greeted by applause. Another, from Virginia, was heard telling the president he wanted building blocks.
First AC local train starts in Mumbai on the Borivali Churchgate route
Initially, it was meant to be run on the central line but it was later made a decision to run it first on the western line. In case of emergencies, emergency ladders with signage inside the coach are given to facilitate evacuation of passengers.
Fresh from a victory lap over his biggest legislative accomplishment as president - his signature on a $1.5 trillion tax cut bill Friday - Trump said he hoped to parlay that win into more successes in 2018.
Afterward, Trump unleashed a series of tweets attacking FBI officials responsible for investigations into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's destruction of emails and whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents.
The "M" in his tweet stands for McAuliffe.
The president also retweeted a supporter's tweet that showed an image of the president inside a vehicle with the text "winning" above him. 'They show Fake Polls just like they report Fake News'. Despite only negative reporting, we are doing well - nobody is going to beat us.
- Papa Johns apologizes for national anthem protest comments
- Dershowitz Lauds Haley: UN is a 'Place of Hate' for US, Israel
- Liverpool's title race is run but we are improving, insists Jürgen Klopp
- Anushka, Virat hit the dance floor at their wedding reception
- Kulbhushan Jadhav's Mother and wife to meet him in Pakistan today
- Pregnant Kylie Jenner and Rob Kardashian Celebrate Christmas With Their Family
- 'Russian spy' who worked as interpreter at Number 10 is arrested
- LG to debut new 34-inch 5K monitor at CES
- City gets its white Christmas after all
- Kim Jong-hyun's Funeral Included K-Pop Stars Carrying His Coffin