ABC analyst Jeff Van Gundy, who will work the Cavs-Warriors game, was among those who had said the National Basketball Association should consider starting its season at Christmas to get out from under the NFL's shadow. "Somebody that I really, really, really, followed since I was a ninth-grade high schooler".
"Playing in the Staples Center (on Christmas) is always a treat", James said.
"I understand that it's probably not everybody's favorite event, people that bust their tail and work in the arenas and are there all the time, and maybe media and everybody else", Stevens said. He's been here. He's been doing it at a high level for so long. He's one of the best players that we have in the world, and he's proven that over and over again. "He doesn't have to prove himself to anybody". I wish I could have that play over again.
"I was a little bit too far off of him", James said. But it was a big-time moment for him, obviously.
It is a multi-stellar cast, which of course highlights the reissue of the last three league finals. "He was definitely the difference maker".
David Davis backtracks on threat to quit if Damian Green is sacked
Ms Maltby is not commenting on Mr Green's resignation until she receives more details from the Cabinet Office. The letter also said Mr Green, 61, "recognised" he made a female journalist "feel uncomfortable".
- Oklahoma City against Houston, a matchup of MVP Russell Westbrook and runner-up James Harden.
"You would be unhuman if it didn't (feel excitement)". "We have a budding dynasty, with Golden State, a team that tries to challenge it in its own conference or a couple of teams, San Antonio and Houston".
With the Cleveland Cavs gearing up to the play the Golden State Warriors in the Bay Area on Monday, LeBron FaceTime'd in with his family so he could be a part of the gift-opening on Christmas Day! "We're still trying to continue to put things together and put pieces together", James said.
Carter was one of those players who fans never exhausted of seeing at the beginning of his career, a time when it was not possible to hire a service to watch all the games in the league and could not look for the best plays on the Internet. "It's kind of always fun to play in front of that crowd and have that atmosphere". "But being in the Staples Center has always been pretty good".
- City gets its white Christmas after all
- Kulbhushan Jadhav's Mother and wife to meet him in Pakistan today
- Google celebrates the winter solstice with new Doodle
- Year old Sandhya Rani Burnt Alive By Former Colleague Who Stalked Her
- At least four Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir border firing
- Kim Jong-hyun's Funeral Included K-Pop Stars Carrying His Coffin
- Liverpool's title race is run but we are improving, insists Jürgen Klopp
- PM, Rahul's Gujarat temple visits pure votebank politics: Owaisi
- UAE has information Tunisian women may commit 'terrorist acts', Tunisia says
- At least five dead after Moscow bus ploughs into underground walkway