At least four people have been killed and 15 injured after a bus crashed into an underground passageway in Moscow.
A bus rammed into a group of people on Slavyansky Boulevard in Moscow on December 25. Their primary version of what happened is a technical malfunction that caused the bus to veer off the road and down the stairway.
According to the mayor of Moscow, who has arrived at the scene of the crash, two people are in critical condition as a result of the accident.
Police said both passengers and passers-by were killed when the bus plunged into an underpass in a busy part of Moscow.
The driver was detained and the authorities instituted a criminal case citing the services falling short of security requirements and encroachments on the safety regulations for public transport.
Year old Sandhya Rani Burnt Alive By Former Colleague Who Stalked Her
In the past too, neither the victim nor anyone else at her behest approached the police to inform about the stalking by karthik . Sandhya Rani's family is still in a state of shock - set afire by the very man who claimed to love her.
Three people have been hospitalised, the statement added.
"According to preliminary information, a bus drove into the underground passage at the metro station Slavyansky Bulvar", the source said.
Another angle shows the bus seemingly stationary on the side of a snowy road before it appears to pull away in the direction of the metro station. A helicopter will evacuate the wounded persons.
Sobyanin himself arrived at the scene, telling journalists he had ordered a full inspection of the entire Moscow bus fleet.
- Cuban Leader Raúl Castro Will Stay In Power Past February
- Trump commutes sentence for local rabbi's father
- Miss America officials resign, 1 apologizes to ex-winner
- Dershowitz Lauds Haley: UN is a 'Place of Hate' for US, Israel
- Democrats push to renew Children's Health Insurance Program
- South Florida scores late TD to outlast Texas Tech in Birmingham Bowl
- Kulbhushan Jadhav's Mother and wife to meet him in Pakistan today
- Papa Johns apologizes for national anthem protest comments
- Mariah Carey to Perform Again on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
- PM, Rahul's Gujarat temple visits pure votebank politics: Owaisi