Player of the Round Harry Kane equalled Alan Shearer's Premier League record of 36 goals in a calendar year with a hat-trick in Tottenham a 3-0 victory over Burnley.
Kane began the afternoon on 33 strikes for the year, with his hat-trick seeing his tally also surpass Thierry Henry's 34 goals throughout 2004, and Robin van Persie's 35 in 2011.
Kane's triple means he has now scored 53 goals in all competitive games for club and country this year, leaving him just a goal behind Barcelona's Argentine master Lionel Messi.
The good thing is that mentally as a group we know that every game is a challenge for us and I think that there is an acceptance of that and there's a reality to it.
At least four Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir border firing
In a strongly worded press statement, the Indian Army warned Pakistan saying martyrdom of Indian soldiers will not go in vain. Nuclear-armed India and Pakistan claim the divided Kashmir region in its entirety and have fought two wars over it.
Insisting Alli hadn't dived, Kane said: "I thought Dele Alli played great today".
The Spurs star opened the scoring with a first-half penalty and struck twice after the break to make it 36 league goals in 2017 - equalling the record Shearer set in 1995.
Spurs are now only a point behind fourth-place Liverpool and two above Burnley, who sit seventh after suffering only their fifth league defeat of the season.
"It's a nice present that's for sure".
"He is wonderful, a fantastic player, he needs one more to be above Alan, we will see the next game".
"At home, they are very tough but the three points are massive for us".
- Cuban Leader Raúl Castro Will Stay In Power Past February
- Year old Sandhya Rani Burnt Alive By Former Colleague Who Stalked Her
- Last day for Christmas delivery
- Royal Relative Accused of Donning Blackamoor Jewelry to Offend Meghan Markle
- United Nations slaps new sanctions on North Korea
- FA did not punish Mourinho for his words about Manchester City players
- Miss America officials resign, 1 apologizes to ex-winner
- Videos show officer being dragged by suspect's auto
- Bristol City dump holders Man Utd out of League Cup
- The 'Mamma Mia!' Sequel Trailer Teases New Music, a Pregnancy & ...No Meryl?