Sandhya suffered 84 per cent burns.
Sumathi also added that the accused also told the police that the victim rejected him saying that she was more lovely and talented than him. In the past too, neither the victim nor anyone else at her behest approached the police to inform about the stalking by karthik. The attacker is identified as Karthik, and he is suspected to be her ex-boyfriend.
Sandhya Rani's family is still in a state of shock - set afire by the very man who claimed to love her.
Sandhya had been working in a commercial establishment for about a year. When she declined, he immediately took out a bottle of petrol and threw on her and set on fire.
Another officer of Telangana Police said, "The victim succumbed to her injuries around 7:30 am while undergoing treatment at Gandhi Hospital in Secunderabad". "He has reportedly told the police that she didn't reciprocate his feelings", it added.
Democrats push to renew Children's Health Insurance Program
The House approved GOP legislation in November extending the health insurance program's federal money for five years. More than 100,000 low-income children, young adults, and pregnant women in MI alone could lose their coverage.
Quoting eye-witnesses, the police said she was returning home when the youth on a motorcycle met her. "Kids and elderly folk, all greeted her when she took her dog out for a walk every morning".
"Karthik had no job for the past year and had been drinking a lot". "Investigations have revealed that Karthik had been chasing and harassing Sandhya for months".
"On Thursday, Karthik proposed and I refused to marry him". The victim is the last daughter of her mother, who has a total of six daughters.
On a complaint, the Lalaguda police booked a case against Karthik and formed teams to track him.
According to the Indian Express report, a case has been registered against Karthik at the Lalaguda police station under Sections of IPC 302, 354, 354 D, and SC/ST Atrocities Act as Sandhya belonged to the Mala community.
- Videos show officer being dragged by suspect's auto
- Business as usual for European Union banks after Brexit
- Health officials: 6 Oklahomans have died from the flu this season
- Kim Jong-hyun's Funeral Included K-Pop Stars Carrying His Coffin
- The Corporate PR Machine Is Primed for Tax Cuts
- Trump disputes report he was angry over Gorsuch comments
- Cuban Leader Raúl Castro Will Stay In Power Past February
- MLS plans expansion team in Nashville; announcement tomorrow
- Papa Johns apologizes for national anthem protest comments
- Last day for Christmas delivery