LG refers to the new monitors as upgraded models of existing popular displays, and all three of them will support the company's Nano IPS display technology, as well as the DisplayHDR 600 spec.
Nano IPS is developed to improved colour accuracy and it is the reverse of what QLED is.
LG just announced their first 21: 9 monitor with a resolution of 5120x2160 pixels. Well, sort of 5K-that resolution is technically 5,120 x 2,160, meaning it has the same number of vertical pixels as a 4K monitor but adds pixels horizontally.
The first variant - called 32UK950 - will end up sporting a 32-inch 4K UHD display. Like the 32UK950 above, it will have HDR600 support and Thunderbolt 3. This results in greatly enhanced intensity and purity of on-screen colours for a more accurate and life-like viewing experience, says the firm. LG model 32UK950 features the first Thunderbolt 3 docking display to support 4K daisy chaining, allowing a set-up of dual 4K monitors. That means you can plug in a Thunderbolt 3-compatible laptop like a MacBook Pro 15 to charge your computer over the same cable used to plug into the monitor. Moreover, the ultrawide monitor features 4-side edge borderless design and slim Edge-Arcline Stand. The 34GK950G has a 34-inch screen, again using the new Nano IPS technology, and it offers a QHD resolution.
The Corporate PR Machine Is Primed for Tax Cuts
House members voted on Wednesday to pass a bill that would cut the corporate tax rate to 21 percent from 35 percent. Wells Fargo will also invest $100 million over three years to provide small businesses access to capital.
LG to release Dolby Atmos Sound Bar and LOUDR Speakers - 01/04/2017 08:50 AMThis week at the Consumer Electronics Show LG Electronics (LG) is showcasing an expanded lineup of audio products.
"With these latest premium monitors from LG, we wanted to communicate that LG is absolutely committed to delivering the best possible screen resolution and the best user experience on a desk or workspace", said Chang Ik-hwan, head of LG's IT business division.
All this and more can be experienced personally at LG's booth (#11100) in Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center during CES 2018.
Expect more details of the above, and we would hope to find out availability dates and pricing, early next year.
- Isaiah Thomas Nearly Ready To Begin 5-On-5 Practice
- Papa Johns apologizes for national anthem protest comments
- Trump disputes report he was angry over Gorsuch comments
- MLS plans expansion team in Nashville; announcement tomorrow
- United Nations slaps new sanctions on North Korea
- Trump commutes sentence for local rabbi's father
- Patchy fog expected through Monday morning, showers forecast for Tuesday
- Democrats push to renew Children's Health Insurance Program
- Facebook expands its use of facial recognition technology
- Saif, Kareena, Karisma celebrate Taimur's first birthday at Pataudi Palace