The power couple of Bollywood and Cricket, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli, got hitched at a attractive destination wedding in Italy on December 11 in the presence of their family and close friends. But the newlyweds returned to India on Tuesday and hosted a grand reception at the Durbar Hall of Taj Diplomatic Enclave in New Delhi on Thursday. Among the many guests present, Virat's teammates from the Indian cricket team, Shikhar Dhawan and Suresh Raina also graced the soiree with their respective better halves. However, it was a sight for sore eyes to see the Bollywood actress perform at her own wedding ceremony with husband Virat Kohli and friends. Not only this, the star couple also received a special gift from the prime minister himself.
Earlier on Wednesday, Virat and Anushka had personally met PM Modi and invited him for their wedding reception in Delhi.
Democrats push to renew Children's Health Insurance Program
The House approved GOP legislation in November extending the health insurance program's federal money for five years. More than 100,000 low-income children, young adults, and pregnant women in MI alone could lose their coverage.
After their "Italian wedding", the couple went on their honeymoon to Finland. Since the intimate wedding was only attended by close friends and family members, the power couple planned to host two receptions, one in Delhi and the other in Mumbai.
- FA did not punish Mourinho for his words about Manchester City players
- Videos show officer being dragged by suspect's auto
- Pennsylvania Is Now Fifth-Largest State In Nation
- Cuban Leader Raúl Castro Will Stay In Power Past February
- United Nations slaps new sanctions on North Korea
- Last day for Christmas delivery
- Health officials: 6 Oklahomans have died from the flu this season
- Apple is reportedly working to enable universal iOS and Mac apps
- Google celebrates the winter solstice with new Doodle
- Saif, Kareena, Karisma celebrate Taimur's first birthday at Pataudi Palace