Thomas has yet to practice in a 5-on-5 full-court set up by the Cavs, partly because the league's oldest team does not practice as often as other teams do. The Cavs are planning to find a way for Thomas to also practice with their G-League affiliate, the Canton Charge, multiple team sources told ESPN.
Following the Warriors game, the Cavs play the on December 27, and then they have a one-day retreat planned in Napa, California, after that contest, which one source close to Thomas described as a "nice environment" for the two-time All-Star to "get ready" to play his first game.
However, with a Christmas Day showdown with the Golden State Warriors coming up, McMenamin reports that the Cavaliers have a session scheduled for Christmas Eve that IT is expected to take part in.
LeBron James, in his 15th season in the National Basketball Association, said what he is achieving on the court has not been done a lot in league history, adding that he wants to "break the mold" and stereotype that older players can not dominate the game as much as younger players.
Twitter suspends accounts of far-right British group retweeted by Trump
It's unclear whether Twitter monitors have seen the new account, but they're nearly certain to delete it. The civil rights group Muslim Advocates also applauded Twitter's new rules .
With Derrick Rose out with an ankle injury and an aging Jose Calderon as LeBron James' top point guard backup, the Cavs can't wait to get Thomas on the floor.
Thomas has missed the entire season so far as he continues to recover from an injury to his right hip.
"I don't know where that came from, but I hope so", Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue said Sunday night of the report, per ESPN. With a seemingly unheard of two straight days of practice at home this weekend, they are taking advantage to try to boost Thomas' return timeline.
- Al Franken will resign from the Senate on January 2
- Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018), Galaxy A8+ (2018) launched: Price, Specifications, and more
- Ofcom confirms new rules to ease mobile number porting
- MLS plans expansion team in Nashville; announcement tomorrow
- Trump disputes report he was angry over Gorsuch comments
- Mild Now, Much Colder by Christmas
- Last day for Christmas delivery
- Islamic State Attack In Kabul Ended, Three Militants Reported Killed
- Pennsylvania Is Now Fifth-Largest State In Nation
- Twitter Starts Banning Extremists Under New Rules, Which Exempt Trump