For the Galaxy A8, it gets 4GB of RAM with the choice of 32GB or 64GB of storage, while the A8+ has the option of a higher spec 6GB RAM model with 64GB of storage. In the rear, the smartphone sports a 16-megapixel camera lens with LED Flash. The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm 835 processor and runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system. Galaxy A8 will feature 5.6-inch Full HD AMOLED display while Galaxy A8 Plus comes with 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 2220x1080 pixels. Both the phones have a 1080p+ Super AMOLED screen with an unusual aspect ratio of 18.5:9.
In terms of optics, both handsets have 16 mega pixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture and a secondary front camera with 8 mega pixel image sensor with f/1.9 aperture.
The phone has 3000mAh battery with adaptive fast charging and a Fingerprint sensor.
Enrique Iglesias and his girlfriend welcome twin babies
There comes a point when you've been with someone for a certain amount of time that I believe that you are like, married. Earlier this year, Enrique admitted his dad Julio still hadn't met Anna , saying: "They still haven't met, no".
Its connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and USB Type-C port. Samsung has claimed that these smartphones can switch easily and automatically between the two sensors located at the front to render the bokeh effects. According to leaks, Samsung Galaxy S9's fingerprint scanner will be below the camera, and not next to it as with the current Galaxy S8 series. "These handsets also feature Samsung's first dual front camera with "Live Focus", tech website Sam Mobile reported. Both handsets sport water and dust resistant body with IP68 ratings. However, these devices will start sales in early 2018, perhaps in January, and will come in four different colors: black, orchid grey, gold and blue. No, these aren't the successor to the original Galaxy A8, but instead, they are replacements for this year's Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A7.
Both the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) and Galaxy A8+ (2018) smartphones come with an octa-core processor; whether these are Snapdragon or Exynos chipsets are still undisclosed.
- Lions break out Rockettes celebration vs. Bears
- NBC Paid Staffer Severance After Accusing Chris Matthews Of Harassment
- Antoine Griezmann blasted by fans for dressing up as black basketball player
- National Football League takes over investigation of Panthers owner Richardson
- The GOP tax bill could be passed next week
- "Transgender" among list of words reportedly banned at the CDC
- Rose McGowan rips protest of stars sporting black to Globes
- Conor McGregor says he wants 'MMA next' instead of boxing
- Jonghyun: Fans mourn death of SHINee K-pop star
- Uncertainty abounds over planned strike by Ryanair pilots