Thanks to this news, users can continue group chats on Xbox with their friends even when they are physically far away from their consoles. The app is called as "XBOX BETA", and it is now available for download on PlayStore and iOS Store. Some of the new features include push notifications to let users know when their favorite streams log on, new tabs for trending streams and greater control of things like video quality and chatting features.
Now accessible on the Xbox Beta app and first spotted by Reddit users, the new feature makes it possible to use the Xbox mobile app to take part in party chats when you can't be at your console. Microsoft typically brings beta features to its main Xbox apps within a few months, so it should be available to both the regular iOS and Android apps shortly. The beta app is open to the public, so anyone can dive in. According to the release notes, first spotted over on Reddit (via Engadget), the latest update to the beta app adds support for beta testing of party chat.
Party Chat Support Arrives for Xbox Beta App
There isn't that much information about the full list of features that come with the app, but rest assured there will probably be some additional functionality when Microsoft finally decides to make the big announcement soon.
Winter Weather Advisory in effect, below average temps for workweek
The second Alberta clipper could produce another few inches of snow across the region overnight Wednesday through dawn Thursday. Snowfall is expected in Beckley likely beginning in the afternoon with the possibility of snow squalls.
- Looking forward to a constructive Winter Session of Parliament: PM Modi
- Gigi Hadid's Armpit Hair Causes Quite the Controversy in New Video
- Robin Roberts To Omarosa: Bye Felicia
- Democrat Doug Jones wins Alabama special Senate election
- How to remove the keylogger from your HP laptop
- HD streaming support coming to OnePlus 5T, company confirms
- College student offers chicken Alfredo, Sprite for sex with underage boy: Cops
- Nintendo Switch Tops 10 Million Units Sold
- India 'refuses' to host Asia Cup 2018
- Esty defends Gillibrand, calls Trump tweet a "sexist attack"