Of course, this being Black Mirror, there's more to it than that, as hinted at by one reaction from crew member Nanette (Christina Milioti), but the teaser doesn't let on.
Black Mirror's new season arrives just in time to see off 2017 in the most apt way: streaming a television show about how technology reflects the worst of humankind.
The popular series, which won an Emmy a year ago in television movie and television movie writing for the "San Junipero" episode, will return with six brand new episodes.
Charlie Brooker's dystopian sci-fi anthology series, Black Mirror, has served up an intriguing Star Trek homage. We're also very much looking forward to "Arkangel", which features a story directed by Jodie Foster about the "helicopter parents" of a young daughter and the new technology created to keep her "safe".
Alabama linebacker Mack Wilson shows appreciation for Jeremy Pruitt
A former defensive back at Alabama, Pruitt served two different stints on the Crimson Tide staff under Saban. He has also worked under Saban, serving as Alabama's director of player development from 2010-12.
According to EW, however, horror-loving streamers can find the new season on their devices December 29. "Crocodile" will toy with the idea of memories and how hard it can be to replicate them.
Meanwhile, The Independent recently sat down with creator, showrunner, and writer Charlie Brooker to discuss the upcoming episodes. In this episode's futuristic world, a dating app (or "system", as they call it) not only decides who you can date, but decides when your relationship will expire.
Shadowing a woman whose comrades are maimed by a mystical "dog" at a storage facility, "Metalhead" is a trail story set against the vacant post-apocalyptic landform of the Scottish moors.
Season four's six episodes contain episodes starring Jesse Plemons ("Breaking Bad"), Jimmi Simpson ("Westworld"), Georgina Campbell ("Broadchurch"). "There's a sad, sick story behind most everything here".
- Stephen Curry has no structural damage in injured right ankle
- Shohei Ohtani finalists: Dodgers, Mariners, Cubs still in contention with Yankees out
- Met Éireann issues Donegal with Storm Caroline weather warning
- Flu shot predicted to be less effective this year
- FBI, Nebraska police say foul play suspected
- Shooting reported at high school in New Mexico
- GM rolls out Marketplace shop-and-drive app
- Instagram Introduces Private Archive To Automatically Save 24 Hour Stories
- Australia Passes Marriage Equality in Landslide Vote
- Recent clashes in Yemen capital killed at least 234: ICRC