A collaboration between Valve and Bridge Constructor developer Clockstone Software, Bridge Constructor Portal is a standalone game coming to Windows, MacOS, Linux, and mobile on December 20. Though which consoles exactly weren't specifically stated, the video shows logos for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. This will be the first Portal-related game that has been released for mobile platforms. While this certainly isn't a Portal 3, which undoubtedly will leave some fan's disappointed, I think the a full-fledged Portal game on iOS really wouldn't work that well. I suggest you stock up on Advil before playing this one. Also, GLaDOS will be around, probably to fuck with you. And, yes, Portal's evil AI GLaDOS is in Bridge Constructor Portal and back to delivering her/its signature acerbic but monotone observations of player-characters. The console version is slated for release in early 2018. My absolute dream would be for Valve to acknowledge this game as canon in the Portal universe and slips in some additional tidbits on Aperture Science.
Bridge Constructor Portal will be released on December 20th on both Mac and Windows computers as well as mobile devices.
San Marcos mourns first officer killed in line of duty
The suspect was shot during a standoff with the San Marcos/Hays County SWAT team and was taken to an Austin hospital, police said. The chief declined to offer further details about the nature of the shooting or the arrest warrant Copeland was serving.
As the name implies, Bridge Constructor Portal is the next entry in the popular Bridge Constructor series, with Portal-inspired visuals and mechanics.
- Quentin Tarantino and JJ Abrams Developing Next Star Trek Film
- Mueller spent $6.7M in Russian Federation probe
- Australia Passes Marriage Equality in Landslide Vote
- National Football League strongly considering one-game suspension for JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Flu shot predicted to be less effective this year
- Man acquitted in Kate Steinle murder trial to face federal firearm charges
- Netflix's Black Mirror Reveals Season 4 Trailer, Release Date
- Shohei Ohtani finalists: Dodgers, Mariners, Cubs still in contention with Yankees out
- Cubs sign Tyler Chatwood to three-year deal
- GM rolls out Marketplace shop-and-drive app