After the game, he exited the locker room using crutches, reportedly on his way to get X-rays. He has had numerous surgeries on his right ankle. X-rays were negative and he will undergo an MRI on Tuesday, the Warriors confirmed.
Curry rolled his surgically-repaired right ankle with less than a minute left in regulation, attempting a steal, but cutting into E'Twaun Moore's path and stepping on his shoe, which caused the injury.
"I haven't done that one in a while".
Curry was asked if he knew how bad it was considering his history of ankle injuries. More clarity on the situation will likely emerge once Curry gets deeper into the recovery process and his swelling goes down. That said, I'm sure they'd rather not find out.
#MeToo Movement In Running For Time's Person Of The Year
His investigation has resulted in charges against four people tied to the campaign, including former Trump adviser Michael Flynn. Trump, who was named Person of the Year in 2016 , was nominated again after a tumultuous first year in office.
McCaw was met at the rim by DeMarcus Cousins during Monday's game and sat out the remainder of action after bleeding profusely from his nose after hitting the floor. "And then, obviously, it was just a bang-bang (play)". Then he answered the question serious.
"Yeah, I always look forward to that trip, playing in that arena and playing in front of people that seen me grow up".
- Wildfire spreads in Southern California
- Burqa-clad Taliban attack Pakistani college leaving nine dead, over 30 injured
- 'House Of Cards' back on - without Kevin Spacey
- San Marcos mourns first officer killed in line of duty
- Trump Working Against A Future Senator Romney
- Oklahoma stakes playoff spot with win over TCU
- Florida State hires Willie Taggart as coach
- Bryan Singer No Longer Directing Queen Biopic
- Lavrov Claims US Trying To Provoke North Korean Leadership
- Instagram Introduces Private Archive To Automatically Save 24 Hour Stories