Almost every coach named in the Notice of Allegations received a show-cause as well. He testified before the NCAA infractions committee and is now playing for Mississippi State.
They will have an addition one year bowl ban, in addition to the self-imposed one they are now serving, meaning no bowl games until 2019.
Sources tell RebelGrove.com that the NCAA would possibly be lenient with waiver requests involving Ole Miss non-seniors.
Three years of probation, until November 30, 2020. The show-cause tag means that any school that employs them, including Ole Miss, must report to the NCAA on a regular basis with a plan to make sure the coach is compliant with NCAA rules, and provide regular status updates.
As for the scholarships and other fines, many believe the impact there will impact recruiting, and the quality of players that Ole Miss will be able to attract.
A financial penalty of $5,000 plus 1 percent of its average football budget for three years, which was calculated at $179,797 (self-imposed by the university).
Recap of most expensive Atlantic hurricane season on record
Florida residents, along with many others, have been waiting for this day to come, the end of the 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season. On Sept 20, Hurricane Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico, devastating the USA territory with widespread damage and power outages.
An eight-year show-cause order for the operations coordinator, during which he must not hold any athletically related duties or have contact with prospective student-athletes and their families.
A two-year show-cause order for the other involved assistant coach.
A five-year show-cause order for the assistant athletics director.
Postseason ban for 2017 (self-imposed) and 2018 seasons.
Ole Miss could will find out on Friday whether the NCAA's Committee on Infractions holds the program culpable on its 21 alleged infractions, according to a report from the Clarion Ledger. "The additional postseason ban is excessive and does not take into account the corrective actions that we have made in personnel, structure, policies and processes to address the issues", the school said in a statement.
- Honor V10 with AI-enabled 6GB Coming to India In January 2018
- Pogba: Arsenal Lacazette absence good for Man Utd
- Bungie cancels Destiny 2 livestream as tensions with community rise
- Mindhunter Season 2 Has Been Announced by Netflix
- Super "Frost" moon this weekend
- Four cars stolen every hour in Delhi in 2016: NCRB
- Israeli troops, Palestinian mourners clash in West Bank
- Big Ol' Scott Frost-Nebraska News Drops While He's Coaching UCF Game
- Shkreli's Wu-Tang Album, Picasso Eyed for Forfeiture
- German Police Destroy Package Containing Nails, Powder, Firecracker Found At Christmas Market