A preliminary report is expected to arrive by Monday evening and the health department will issue the detailed report within a week, the minister said.
Max Hospital said in a statement on Friday: "It has been brought to our attention that a premature (22 weeks) newborn baby who is reported to be on life support at a nursing home was unfortunately handed over without any sign of life by Max Hospital Shalimar Bagh. We are shaken and concerned at this rare incident", it said the hospital in its statement.
However, just before cremation, the family noticed some movement in "the body" and to their surprise, they discovered that the baby was alive and was later admitted in another hospital here.
The twins were born on Thursday at Max Hospital in north Delhi's Shalimar Bagh. Ashish alleged that the Max hospital was trying to get rid of the babies when he said that he can not afford the amount given by the hospital. It was then that they realised that one of the twins was still alive. This baby was one of the twins delivered on November 30 morning.
"When we opened the bag, we found the boy breathing".
Florida State Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher to take Texas A&M coaching job
According to Warchant, Fisher's contract with A&M will be a 10-year deal with a salary of $7.5 million per season. Florida State also needs a win on Saturday and in a bowl game to avoid its first losing season since 1976.
"Until there is investigation into this and action taken, we will continue our sit-down protest here", said Parveen, who has given ET permission to use his name. While the girl was stillborn, the baby boy was declared dead later.
On other hand, Dr KK Aggarwal president of Indian Medical Association (IMA) said such mistakes are "never mistakes" in the medical profession and the hospital has broken a protocol for which it is answerable.
After the parents lodged a complaint against the hospital authorities, the police registered a case of attempt to commit culpable homicide (not amounting to murder).
Max's alleged medical negligence comes at a time when a Gurugram-based private hospital is already under scrutiny for alleged overcharging and negligence in the case of a seven-year-old girl with severe dengue.
The hospital also said it was in constant touch with the parents and ready to extend all support.
CM Kejriwal ordered ordered an inquiry and and tweeted that "strongest action" would be taken.
- Honor V10 with AI-enabled 6GB Coming to India In January 2018
- American Airlines Accidentally Let Thousands of Pilots Take Vacation Over Christmas
- Israeli missiles strike Iranian base near Syria's Damascus
- 'General framework' in place with both Giants, Cardinals on Stanton deal
- Lashing out at news media, Trump brings up Joe Scarborough conspiracy theory
- The only supermoon this year is coming up on Sunday
- Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus specs and renders sighted on TENAA
- Teen takes it too far to look like Angelina Jolie
- Victoria's Secret Models Under Fire After Singing N-Word Backstage
- England to learn World Cup draw fate