After a drama filled fashion show, Victoria's Secret models likely thought they could breathe a sigh of relief until next year - well, not quite.
Kloss ended up revealing a little more than she bargained for, as viewers quickly noticed that models are seen singing lyrics from Cardi B's hit song, "Bodak Yellow". Not all models in the clip are rapping.
One woman even called for the models to be fired.
"All white ones cancelled for saying the n word", added another.
Victoria's Secret Models Under Fire After Singing N-Word Backstage
The problem? In a room almost devoid of black models, you can hear them clearly singing the word "nigga" in Cardi B's line: "I don't wanna choose/And I'm quick, cut a nigga off, so don't get comfortable".
With no woman of color around, it also shows them saying the catchy line, "And I'm quick to cut a ni**a off so don't get comfortable".
Some people took a dim view of the models using the n-word, no matter how unintentional it apparently was.
Victoria's Secret has not commented about the video. The song has turned into a cultural sensation well beyond hip-hop.
Pogba: Arsenal Lacazette absence good for Man Utd
Paul Pogba says he wants to be involved in all of Manchester United's games, despite not being 100 per cent fit. Here's a look at a combined XI from the Arsenal and Manchester United squads ahead of Saturday's game.
- How to fix the massive macOS root security bug
- Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old girl from Onslow County
- Mindhunter Season 2 Has Been Announced by Netflix
- Bungie cancels Destiny 2 livestream as tensions with community rise
- Four cars stolen every hour in Delhi in 2016: NCRB
- Israel Expects President Trump to Move Embassy to Jerusalem Within Days
- German Police Destroy Package Containing Nails, Powder, Firecracker Found At Christmas Market
- Apple and Qualcomm become best pals... lol jk the sueballs keep flying
- Franken breaks silence, says he's 'embarrassed and ashamed'
- Croatian state TV reports Praljak has died