The IDF, who * a href="https://newswire.storyful.com/storylines/*/stories/188588?referred_from=World%20News&channel_id=2&context=channel&referrer_type=Channel&referrer_id=2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener" *deployed to the area to protect the group of 15 settlers, claimed an armed Israeli civilian among the settlers fired in self-defense. "Our lives were in danger, as [the Palestinians] threw rocks and boulders at us", he said.
During the hike, which was celebrating the barmitzvah of one of the children, the group walked near the Palestinian village of Qusra, located near Nablus, according to reports.
According to the group, police questioned them on suspicion of negligent use of weapons and causing death by negligence. The settlers then entrenched themselves in a cave near the village until Israeli forces evacuated them, it said.
Apple and Qualcomm become best pals... lol jk the sueballs keep flying
In a related suit, Qualcomm sued the contract manufacturers that make Apple's phones, but Apple joined in to defend them. In one case, Qualcomm says Apple is relying on its patented technology to create the iPhone's Portrait Mode effect.
Israeli settlers and Palestinians clash in the northern West Bank on November 30, 2017. The army said security forces were using riot-dispersal means to try to end the clashes and that one soldier was lightly hurt by a Molotov cocktail thrown by a Palestinian. Two Jewish fathers escorting the hikers were injured.
Palestinians identified the man as 47-year-old Mahmoud Zaal Odeh, killed in the occupied Palestinian village of Qusra, south of the city of Nablus. "IDF forces arrived at the site and rescued all the hikers".
"The investigation is continuing and police units are searching for the suspect who fled the scene", said a police spokesman.
Palestinian Authority official Ghassan Daghlas said Odeh was working on his land when he was confronted by some 20 settlers who were hiking through the village. Israel says a lot of them were attackers and that others died in clashes with Israeli forces.
- Google Introduces Datally, an App That Saves You Data
- Amazon launches VR and AR app platform
- Civilization VI First Expansion "Rise and Fall" Announced, Coming In February
- Samsung launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8 in Korea
- Four cars stolen every hour in Delhi in 2016: NCRB
- Shkreli's Wu-Tang Album, Picasso Eyed for Forfeiture
- Microsoft launches 'Azure Location Based Services' Public Preview
- Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) with full-view display unveiled: Specifications, features
- Croatian state TV reports Praljak has died
- Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old girl from Onslow County