Being an entry-level smartphone, Xiaomi doesn't compromise in offering essential features.
For camera lovers, the Redmi 5 will have a 12 MP primary camera and a 5 MP selfie camera. Successor to the Bharat 4 from earlier this year, the upcoming smartphone is rumored to have one major advantage against the Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Its launch is imminent as it has received TENAA certification, which is mandatory for any smartphone being released in China. It can be expanded upto 128GB with mirco-SD card. The phone would be running on an Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System. It sports the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset, and the base variant includes the same amount of RAM and internal storage, as the base variant of the Redmi 4A did.
Samsung launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8 in Korea
Back at the beginning of November, Samsung introduced a brand new color variant of its flagship Galaxy S8 called Burgundy Red. Samsung is encouraging Galaxy S8 Oreo beta testers to provide feedback about Android 8.0 bugs and performance issues.
RAM and CPU - Redmi 5A comes with two RAM variants in Indian market which is, 2GB and 3GB.
Xiaomi is all set to launch the Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus smartphones at a launch event on December 7. You might be thinking the camera performance to be average on the Redmi 5A - after all, the phone only costs Rs 4999. Redmi 5 to come with three different variants, first with 2GB RAM and 16GB of Storage Memory, second with 3GB RAM and 32GB of Storage Memory and the third with 4GB RAM and 64GB of Storage Memory options.
The official Xiaomi account on Weibo posted the above image with some information regarding the Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus launch. The Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus will sport rather thin bezels, at least compared to their predecessors, and both phones will ship with a rounded display. Moreover, it will have a powerful battery of 3,200 mAh capacity. It will feature Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) with an LED flash. Furthermore, handset also comes up with IR blaster at the top with 3.5mm jack.
- LeBron ejected for first time in career
- Mindhunter Season 2 Has Been Announced by Netflix
- Civilization VI First Expansion "Rise and Fall" Announced, Coming In February
- Minister Susan Shabangu Congratulates Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters for Winning Miss Universe
- Israel Expects President Trump to Move Embassy to Jerusalem Within Days
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder in talks with NZ side Canterbury
- Tel Aviv court bans Uber's ride-sharing operation in Israel
- Google Introduces Datally, an App That Saves You Data
- Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) with full-view display unveiled: Specifications, features
- Four cars stolen every hour in Delhi in 2016: NCRB