While the drastic and unhealthy weight loss is apparent, many aren't convinced she's gone under the knife, with some assuming that she's wearing prosthetics on her cheeks, nose, and lips, and using makeup and contouring to enhance other features.
Iranian 19-year-old Sahar Tabar says she has been a massive fan of the Hollywood actress her entire life - but friends and family say she's hone too far in her efforts to look like the star. Why though isn't particularly extolled on.
According to The Sun, 19-year-old Sahar Tabar considers herself to be one of Angelina's biggest fans and has said that she "would do anything" to look like her.
How to fix the massive macOS root security bug
Note that disabling the root user does not fix this, as you'll still be able to bypass it. We've reached out to Apple for comment and will update it we hear back.
Sahar claims it's her dream to look like Angelina Jolie. So much for crash diets.
Both her nose and cheekbones appear to be in different places in several snaps, suggesting she has edited them. That nevertheless hasn't stopped intrigue and bewilderment as Sahar's social media cache and following continue to rise as the woman underneath the elaborate concoction desperately seeks to find out who she really is. She also lost almost 88 pounds during her transformation.
The real Angelina Jolie has not commended her endeavour- and is unlikely to do so; she has spoken in the past of her own struggles with eating disorders.
- Israel Expects President Trump to Move Embassy to Jerusalem Within Days
- Honor V10 with AI-enabled 6GB Coming to India In January 2018
- Bungie cancels Destiny 2 livestream as tensions with community rise
- Four cars stolen every hour in Delhi in 2016: NCRB
- Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga split
- Apple and Qualcomm become best pals... lol jk the sueballs keep flying
- Trump calls Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native American vets
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder in talks with NZ side Canterbury
- Samsung launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8 in Korea
- LeBron ejected for first time in career