Netflix has given up thumbs-up to a second season of Mindhunter, the new series starring two-time Tony nominee Jonathan Groff. The show stars Jonathan Groff and Holt McCallany, and it focuses on a critical point in time for the Federal Bureau of Investigation as it entered a transition period in how it began to understand and apprehend the serial killers of the late 1970s.
Mindhunter stars Jonathan Groff as Holden Ford, Holt McCallany as Bill Tench, Anna Torv as Wendy Carr, Hannah Gross as Debbie Mitford and newcomer Cameron Britton as serial killer Edmund Kemper.
In (bizarrely) an interview with Billboard about the music within the series, executive producer David Fincher dropped a big spoiler for what the series will cover next. With a new batch of episodes from the hit series on the way, our dreams of Mindhunter: The Musical just might come true.
Israel Expects President Trump to Move Embassy to Jerusalem Within Days
In a speech commemorating the 70th anniversary of the United Nations vote that led to the founding of the state of Israel, Mr. But, in 1948, Zionist forces seized the western half of the city and declared the area as part of what became Israel.
"We need to talk to more subjects", reads one on Instagram, accompanied by a brief video teaser.
In a recent interview with Billboard, David Fincher said that Season 2 would primarily center on the infamous Atlanta child murders, in which almost 30 African-American children, teens, and young adults were kidnapped and killed between 1979 and 1981. To add an extra chill, the serial killers featured and portrayed on the show are real, and their crimes every bit as haunting as in the series. The first season is now streaming on Netflix, following the October premiere.
Are you looking forward to season two?
- Croatian state TV reports Praljak has died
- HDMI 2.1 spec released, ushering in new era of dynamic HDR video
- Police foil Melbourne New Year's Eve 'terror plot'
- Microsoft launches 'Azure Location Based Services' Public Preview
- Here's how to remix photos from your Instagram inbox
- Walcott, Carroll, Benteke... 10 most likely Sam Allardyce signings
- Samsung launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8 in Korea
- Apple and Qualcomm become best pals... lol jk the sueballs keep flying
- Michael Flynn's attorney reportedly meets with special counsel team
- Civilization VI First Expansion "Rise and Fall" Announced, Coming In February