The second half was full of runs by the Miami Heat led by their starters, Dione Waiters, Goran Dragic and Haasan Whiteside but they never quite got to trim the lead to 20 points despite Lebron James getting his first ever career game ejection against his former team, who he had two National Basketball Association titles with, by the end of the third quarter.
In a moment of frustration in the third quarter, LeBron James had some pretty choice words for an official after he felt he deserved a foul called. After Fitzgerald gave him his first technical, James did not turn around and continued arguing, which led to the ejection.
Civilization VI First Expansion "Rise and Fall" Announced, Coming In February
If it falls too low you can expect low yields, revolts and - potentially - the loss of the city to another civilisation. The new content will release on February 8, bringing with it major changes to the ebb and flow of gameplay.
LeBron finished with 21 points, 12 rebounds, six assists, five steals, a block and two turnovers in 29 minutes of work, leaving things well in hand as he took his leave.
And Dwyane Wade, in his first game against his former team since joining the Cavaliers, made sure the big cushion Love helped create would be enough in a 108-97 win over the Heat at Quicken Loans Arena. He has fouled out just eight times in the regular season and averages just 1.9 fouls for his career. "That particular play, I got fouled all the way up the court, from the time that I stripped [James Johnson] all the way until I got to the rim". I said what I had to say and I moved on, but he decided I should get ejected.
- Officer-involved shooting in Arlington mall
- Trump calls Sen. Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native American vets
- Samsung launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8 in Korea
- Court: DOD can't delay transgender enlistments beyond January 1
- Mike Gundy has been frustrated with Oklahoma State, his new contract
- Plenty more Hollywood predators out there, says Susan Sarandon
- Michael Flynn's attorney reportedly meets with special counsel team
- Google Introduces Datally, an App That Saves You Data
- Angela Merkel offered path to fourth term
- Minister Susan Shabangu Congratulates Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters for Winning Miss Universe