According to TMZ, Hudson has allowed Otunga to see their son again but only because he's out of their home and no longer a physical threat to her. Otunga now has his son while Hudson is in London and will not be moving back into the family home.
Sources close to Otunga reportedly do not believe that Hudson was being generous or was considering their son's best interests when she dropped the protective order. The primary custody order comes after Hudson has taken a job to be a judge on UK's version of The Voice. The contract gives the former wrestler custody over the exes' son for the majority of the time as Hudson is now residing in London while filming The Voice UK and frequently travels to Los Angeles for The Voice. Hudson filed for a protective order against the WWE announcer, alleging "aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior" that led to a domestic battery investigation by police.
It appears part of the custody decision has to do with Hudson's busy work schedule. Hudson agreed to this arrangement, as she is working overseas on "The Voice UK", and then heading back to Los Angeles for the US version of the show.
Croatian state TV reports Praljak has died
After Praljak drank the poison, presiding judge Carmel Agius immediately suspended the proceedings and an ambulance was called. Praljak, the former commander of the main staff of the Bosnian Croat defense forces, was jailed for crimes against humanity.
The retired wrestler has vehemently denied Hudson's allegations.
A representative for Hudson provided CNN with a statement Friday, saying the pair "have been in the process of ending their relationship for a number of months".
The couple were engaged in September 2008 after almost a year of dating. According to the insider, Jennifer is still acting as primary caregiver for David Jr. and paying for any childcare costs that arise. Their son was born in August 2009. Pictured: The Hollywood singer arriving at the ITV Gala held at the London Palladium in England on November 9, 2017.
- Minister Susan Shabangu Congratulates Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters for Winning Miss Universe
- Chinese Fake Trees Driving US Christmas Tree Growers Out of Business
- HDMI 2.1 spec released, ushering in new era of dynamic HDR video
- Police foil Melbourne New Year's Eve 'terror plot'
- LeBron ejected for first time in career
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder in talks with NZ side Canterbury
- Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) with full-view display unveiled: Specifications, features
- Michael Flynn's attorney reportedly meets with special counsel team
- Tel Aviv court bans Uber's ride-sharing operation in Israel
- Will the Real CFPB Acting Director Please Stand Up?