In 2017 we saw some incredible decisions taken by some of the reputed companies over the globe. There are the antenna straps that tell us the Galaxy S9 will have a metallic body and an Infinity Display similar to the Galaxy S8, S8+, and the Note 8.
Samsung may change to Android 8.1 at a later stage in the testing procedure, however traditionally the organization for the most part handles things, it won't not occur until a couple of months after the Galaxy S9 has gone on sale.
Of course, Samsung isn't operating in a vacuum. Other carriers in the U.S. have already released similar updates for the device.
Samsung launches Burgundy Red Galaxy S8 in Korea
Back at the beginning of November, Samsung introduced a brand new color variant of its flagship Galaxy S8 called Burgundy Red.
The Galaxy S8 in Burgundy Red is available in South Korea starting today, though Samsung also said the color will roll out to select markets sometime in the near future. For instance, instant-app switching feature was already there for Galaxy S7 edge, while Google rolled it out later with Android Nougat 7.0. The Galaxy S8+ is however, available in an additional colour - Coral Blue. The "Burgundy Red" colour is only limited to South Korea for now. That's an earlier reveal than usual but the official product launch will still happen in late February or early March. Some say the devices will feature both face recognition sensor and an improved iris scanner, while others suggest that they will use heat pipes for cooling. The two devices are rumored to have 5.8-inch and 6.2-inch screens, respectively. You can get the device from e-commerce websites in India at around Rs 58,000.
Samsung is encouraging Galaxy S8 Oreo beta testers to provide feedback about Android 8.0 bugs and performance issues.
BYU women's volleyball: Cougars' NCAA Tournament path is set
This will be the Shockers' 11th NCAA appearance, but it is the first time they have gotten to host an NCAA tournament match. The spontaneous celebration would have given anyone not watching the TV a pretty good guess as to the opponent: Missouri.
- Plenty more Hollywood predators out there, says Susan Sarandon
- 'Carrick can join Man Utd as coaching staff'
- Chinese Fake Trees Driving US Christmas Tree Growers Out of Business
- Khurram Dastgir leaves for Riyadh
- Tel Aviv court bans Uber's ride-sharing operation in Israel
- Glee actress Naya Rivera accused of domestic battery
- Manchester United will try to win at Watford - Ashley Young
- Coaching changes at Ole Miss, MSU have fans reeling
- Tiger Woods paired with Justin Thomas on PGA Tour comeback
- How to fix the massive macOS root security bug