Watford captain Troy Deeney returns for the Premier League clash with Manchester United after completing a three-match suspension.
The match is being shown live by BT Sport with coverage starting at 7.15 pm on BT Sport 1.
Rob is ESPN FC's Manchester United correspondent.
Man United are the favourites to get a win away from home at the price of 8/13.
Silva's men now sit eighth in the league after their assertive 3-0 victory against Newcastle at the weekend. The 20-year old is dynamic - with pace and strength in the air (4.2 aerial duels won per game) - and his performance will be really key to the home side who could potentially exploit United's recent shaky displays at the back - particularly in the full-back areas where they tend to get caught high up.
Glee actress Naya Rivera accused of domestic battery
After a brief romance with David Spade this summer, Rivera filed to have their divorce motion dismissed just last month. She told People at an event after canceling the divorce: "It is what it is, but I'm glad that my family is together".
Watford are 8th with 21 points through the first eight games of the season.
Young eventually left for Aston Villa in 2007 but he retains fond memories of his time with the Hertfordshire club, who are eighth in the Premier League following consecutive victories against West Ham and Newcastle.
The last Watford goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet against United was Tony Coton during a 1-0 victory for the Hornets in September 1986.
Romelu Lukaku could make his 200th Premier League appearance in this match - he now has 93 goals.
All three goals came down the left flank with Will Hughes converting Marin Zeegelaar's 19th-minute cross and DeAndre Yedlin deflecting home another before the break before Andre Gray, finished from close range from Richarlison's ball in.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic starred as the Red Devils went onto triumph at Wembley and is now pushing for his first start since April, having made three substitute appearances after returning from serious knee ligament damage.
- Florida Teen sought in grandmother's death detained in Buffalo at Canadian border
- Ontario marks International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- BYU women's volleyball: Cougars' NCAA Tournament path is set
- Minister Susan Shabangu Congratulates Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters for Winning Miss Universe
- UP train derailment: Yogi announces Rs 2 lakh compensation
- Parliament Winter Session to start from Dec 15, confirms CCPA
- Will the Real CFPB Acting Director Please Stand Up?
- Supreme Court to hear Hadiya today
- Infiniti introduces 2019 QX50 ahead of LA Auto Show outing
- Humanitarian Aid Lands In Yemen After Three-Week Saudi Blockade