Matt Luke was introduced Monday as the new coach of Mississippi's football program - again.
The Rebels did have an up-and-down season under Luke but found a way to finish the year with a 6-6 record.
Luke interviewed for the job Friday, and following the win over Mississippi State multiple players stated their support for Luke getting the head coaching job. Luke will receive a $3 million base salary next season, and that figure increases each year through the contract's duration, which lasts until December 31, 2021. We want him to be our head coach.
CBS, Dish resolve carriage dispute
In total, 28 local channels in 18 markets across 26 states were pulled off the air until the two companies came to an agreement . TV network and have more ways to cut their pay-TV subscriptions and replace them with cheaper online entertainment.
MSU Special Teams coordinator Greg Knox will serve as interim coach for the Bulldogs' upcoming bowl game. Luke took over a week before the season began after Hugh Freeze's firing. He was a four-year center for Ole Miss from 1995-98, and his father was a defensive back in the 1960s, while his brother was a quarterback for the Rebels from 1989-91.
In his first season in charge of Ole Miss, Luke led the Rebels to a 6-6 record thanks to beating then-No. Ole Miss won three of their last four games, with the lone loss in the stretch coming against Texas A&M on November 18.
- Angela Merkel offered path to fourth term
- Shoppers' delight today with mostly sunny skies and warmer afternoon temperatures
- Tiger Woods paired with Justin Thomas on PGA Tour comeback
- Florida Teen sought in grandmother's death detained in Buffalo at Canadian border
- Congressman steps down from top post amid sexual harassment investigation
- Xbox Store Black Friday deals available until November 27
- UP train derailment: Yogi announces Rs 2 lakh compensation
- Body found hanging in Nahargarh Fort in protest of Padmavati
- Who Is Dabrett Black? Texas DPS Trooper Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Apple Rumored to Be Readying a New Budget-Friendly iPhone for 2018