The statement says Dorsey had minor injuries and showed deputies a video that supported his account of the incident. Case in point: Naya Rivera.
Rivera was arrested and taken into custody for booking.
The couple of three years has seen their fair share of ups and downs before. She is set to return to TV as a series regular in YouTube Red's new show "Step Up: High Water", based on the dance movie franchise, next year. She is reportedly allowed to leave the state as the case is being investigated. She was released on bond.
She told People at an event after canceling the divorce: "It is what it is, but I'm glad that my family is together".
Shoppers' delight today with mostly sunny skies and warmer afternoon temperatures
A good portion of the weekend looks to be dry although a cold front moving through Saturday PM may touch off a couple showers. MONDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear skies and cold temperatures will develop, with a low of 42 degrees.
Glee actress Naya Rivera was arrested Saturday (Nov. 25) and charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an altercation with her husband, actor Ryan Dorsey, in West Virginia, the Kanawha County Sheriff's Office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. The two are pictured at an event for March of Dimes on December 4, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California. Last November, they jointly announced that, "After much consideration, we have made the decision to end our marriage", adding, "Our priority is and always will be our handsome son that we share together".
They got married in 2014 after Rivera's engagement to rapper Big Sean fell apart.
After a brief romance with David Spade this summer, Rivera filed to have their divorce motion dismissed just last month. Rivera later revealed in her book that she and Dorsey had a long history going back to 2010.
- CBS, Dish resolve carriage dispute
- Lawyers hold anti-Pak protest over Hafiz Saeed release
- Humanitarian Aid Lands In Yemen After Three-Week Saudi Blockade
- Soldier on leave found dead in J&K
- UP train derailment: Yogi announces Rs 2 lakh compensation
- United Kingdom cities told they can't be European Capital of Culture post Brexit
- Apple Rumored to Be Readying a New Budget-Friendly iPhone for 2018
- Price, launch offers, more
- At Least 155 Killed, 120 Injured in Egypt Mosque Attack
- Black Friday nets Amazon boss Jeff Bezos a $100bn fortune