After receiving an MRI, John Wall is expected to miss two weeks of the 2017-18 National Basketball Association season after undergoing treatment on his sore left knee. According to the team, Wall suffered a "knee-to-knee contact" injury vs. the Mavericks way back on November 7th. The doctors decided that Wall would receive platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and viscosupplementation injections in hopes of reducing the inflammation in his knee. Not quite as good as last season, but he is averaging 20.3 points, 9.2 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game. Most noteworthy, the Wizards turnover percentage raises from 13.6 with John Wall on the court to an alarming 17.4 without the four-time All-Star.
Wall underwent an MRI exam Friday after experiencing inflammation. Obviously, the knee injury has impacted his performance.
The Wizards have had a lot of up and downs already this season.
Who Is Dabrett Black? Texas DPS Trooper Shooting Suspect Arrested
Lindale News and Times stated that Black allegedly crashed into a deputy's auto when he was being chased by Smith County deputies. The agency also said it will file capital murder charges against the suspected killer, Dabrett Black, 32, of Lindale, Texas.
Washington now owns a 10-8 record and is tied with the New York Knicks for the final two playoff spots in the East early this seaosn.
- Miley Cyrus shoots down pregnancy rumors
- N. Korea Says US Will Pay for Provocative Actions Against Regime
- Ohio State comes back to down MI
- Apple iPhone SE 2 to be launched in Q1 2018
- Lawyers hold anti-Pak protest over Hafiz Saeed release
- Mueller's Team Investigating Kushner's Contact With Foreign Leaders
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Whitman To Step Down; Forecast Light
- Despite victory against Argentina, Nigeria drops 9 places in Federation Internationale de Football Association ranking
- Price, launch offers, more
- United Kingdom cities told they can't be European Capital of Culture post Brexit