After receiving an MRI, John Wall is expected to miss two weeks of the 2017-18 National Basketball Association season after undergoing treatment on his sore left knee. According to the team, Wall suffered a "knee-to-knee contact" injury vs. the Mavericks way back on November 7th. The doctors decided that Wall would receive platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and viscosupplementation injections in hopes of reducing the inflammation in his knee. Not quite as good as last season, but he is averaging 20.3 points, 9.2 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game. Most noteworthy, the Wizards turnover percentage raises from 13.6 with John Wall on the court to an alarming 17.4 without the four-time All-Star.
Wall underwent an MRI exam Friday after experiencing inflammation. Obviously, the knee injury has impacted his performance.
The Wizards have had a lot of up and downs already this season.
Mueller's Team Investigating Kushner's Contact With Foreign Leaders
President Donald Trump reportedly wants Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner to leave Washington, DC and go back to NY . Trump himself has called Mueller's probe the greatest "political witch hunt" in the country's history.
Washington now owns a 10-8 record and is tied with the New York Knicks for the final two playoff spots in the East early this seaosn.
- Apple Rumored to Be Readying a New Budget-Friendly iPhone for 2018
- Robinho sentenced to 9 years in prison over sexual assault
- Price, launch offers, more
- At Least 155 Killed, 120 Injured in Egypt Mosque Attack
- Rohingya facing ethnic cleansing
- Antonio Conte hails Chelsea character after Blues progress in Europe
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Whitman To Step Down; Forecast Light
- Will Move Supreme Court On AIADMK's 2 Leaves Symbol, Says TTV Dhinakaran
- Miley Cyrus shoots down pregnancy rumors
- Families donate their holiday morning to deliver meals to the needy