People are really, really excited about The Incredibles sequel. It's the definition of a "teaser", but the excitement around its mere existence-finally-was apparently enough to make it one of the top-ten most-successful trailers of all time in general. We immediately became fans of the Parr family, and 13 years later they are back! As a result, the teaser has been viewed over 113 million times, in 72 hours.
The actual trailer doesn't give too much away, thankfully, but it does show Bob - voiced by Craig T. Nelson - as he realises that baby Jack-Jack does indeed possess special powers - and how risky they can be for a baby who has absolutely no control over them. Huck Milner is replacing Spencer Fox as the voice of Dash. Oscar-winning director Brad Bird (who also happens to be the voice of Edna Mode) confirmed at a panel earlier this year that the sequel will have a much stronger female presence. Still, even the trailer specific footage of young Jack-Jack creating the film's official logo was fun to watch, the Incredibles theme is a great piece of music, and just hearing it surely got fans excited.
Way back in 2004 the world was treated to something special as Pixar introduced up to The Incredibles.
'Justice League' stumbles at the box office
Justice League opened with a strong domestic week in US/Canada but somehow it was short of what was expected of it to accumulate. That's not bad for a relatively low profile family holiday film that should pull in more audiences as we get closer to Christmas.
The Incredibles 2 new teaser is here.and it looks like baby Jack-Jack has powers that give the rest of the Parr family a run for their money. Incredible when he gets out of his depth with a supervillain. However, it was uncertain if a sequel would be released.
- Bomb blast kills worshippers in Adamawa mosque
- Police hunt for killer of rookie police officer in Pennsylvania
- Kenya Supreme court upholds kenyatta win
- U.S. wants PLO's Washington office to stay open -State Dept.
- 'SNL' viewers want 'Come Back, Barack' song to hit iTunes
- Apple delays the release of HomePod,
- Couple tie the knot across US-Mexico barrier
- Gujarat Congress chief Bharatsinh Solanki not to contest elections
- Quake of magnitude 6.4 strikes near New Caledonia
- Radioactive Cloud Originated in Russia: What Might Have Caused It?