"I don't know if (North and Saint) don't feel it as much because they don't see my big belly and probably hear me complaining every two seconds", she said. "The beauty industry was Kylie's gig and Kim had enough on her plate already".
"And, you know, I just thought, I don't know, it was like a weird decision to have to make".
But, lest you go thinking there's any tension between the Selfish author and her surrogate, Kardashian was quick to quell suspicion. I have to figure that out first before they really see, and then if we're celebrating, you know, her...
The 33-year-old is believed to be expecting her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson, and she seems to give fans a glimpse of her bump in scenes filmed just a couple of weeks ago for their show's Christmas special.
When probed about whether she invited her surrogate to the baby shower, Kim replied with: "I did not".
Boulder County sees increase in hate crime reports
Until then, Sessions said, the department can continue to aggressively prosecute people who violate the civil rights of others. As in previous years, the largest number of all types of hate crime incidents against religious groups targeted Jews.
"She followed up with quite a cutting comment suggesting that she didn't want the attention on the surrogate, saying: "[It would confuse the kids] if we're celebrating her, but you know, I just want to celebrate the baby".
While dodging questions about Kylie and Khloe's alleged pregnancies, the 37-year-old has released a perfume, had a baby shower for her impending arrival, and is now wearing a tuxedo that would raise more than a few eyebrows at a black tie gala.
Kardashian went first, and when threatened with drinking bird salvia, she gladly ranked her entire family from best to worst dressed.
Though she admitted she has found it "hard" handing over control of her unborn baby to another woman.
"Everyone would stop you for a selfie, and everyone would do that", DeGeneres said. Anyone that says or thinks it is just the easy way out is just completely wrong. "But, we do talk about it a lot, so I think they are really excited".
- Footballer turned militant surrenders before army in South Kashmir
- YouTube partners with Ticketmaster to promote live concerts
- Google Maps To Launch Brand New Design
- Thanksgiving travel to grow, despite higher gas prices
- Hansraj Ahir condemns Farooq Abdullah's PoK remark
- Subject now suspect after new video surfaces from Seminole Heights
- Norway's pension fund could cut billions in oil stocks to spread risk
- Meek Mill's lawyers file documents asking judge to step aside
- Video Showing NFL Owner Jerry Jones Making Racial Comment Surfaces
- James Franco to Star in 'X-Men' Spinoff 'Multiple Man'