"What happened last week was a miscarriage of justice", said McMonagle.
Stars including Jay-Z and Rick Ross have criticized Judge Genece Brinkley for sentencing Meek, whose real name is Robert Williams, to two to four years in jail for a probation violation, even though the district attorney and Meek's probation officer had asked for no jail time. Hundreds rallied at Philadelphia City Hall Monday in support of freeing Meek Mill who is now in a state prison near Harrisburg. Those charges, along with a failed drug test, violated his probation from a 2008 gun and drug case.
Tacopina told The FADER that Mill's legal team was petitioning to have her removed in future appeals, saying, "Based on her conduct over the years, we knew there was an issue".
The richest 1% now own a staggering portion of the world's wealth
Due to the large population, 4.4 million adults or 0.5 per cent have net worth over $100,000", said the report. As a result, wealth in India grew 9.9 per cent to reach $5 trillion in mid-2017.
Brinkley's reported biases involved with her judicial discretion in sentencing the Dreamchasers leader was thrust to the forefront amid the public and Meek's fellow hip-hop counterparts outrage about her decision. Page Six reports that the Federal Bureau of Investigation might be investing the case to see if there was any misconduct by the Brinkley.
"When she requests he leaves his current management Roc Nation-which is one of the most important management companies in the world-and goes back to a local Philadelphia guy who has a spotted past because she had a personal relationship with him as manager, again, she's doing something that a judge would never be doing, having a personal interest", said Tacopina.
"This is an investigation looking into a possible extortionate demand", a source told the Post of Brinkley. "She's a judge. You could pull any judge in America and ask them how many times they've showed up at a community service for a probation and the answer is zero". "Undercover agents have been in the courtroom monitoring the Meek proceedings since April 2016".
- Jones' injury opens door for Packers' Williams
- Android Distribution chart for November shows Oreo at 0.3%
- Back-to-work legislation to end Ontario college strike delayed until Friday
- Is The Weeknd back with Bella Hadid?
- Giant 3-Carrier Strike Force Completes Exercises in Western Pacific
- Ardern planning 'substantive' Manus talks
- Patrick J. Adams, Meghan Markle Leaving 'Suits' After Seven Seasons
- Trump to Nominate Alex Azar as HHS Secretary
- Boulder County sees increase in hate crime reports
- Russian Federation and USA at odds over keeping Syria chemical experts