Though sources close to the stars have said they are taking things slow - and are not yet officially back together - it seems they're both fine for the public to know they're dating.
Hadid is also reportedly aware that if they did date again, Tesfaye's schedule would keep him from "focused on her" (their conflicting schedules were apparently the reason for their breakup).
Patrick J. Adams, Meghan Markle Leaving 'Suits' After Seven Seasons
If the United States of America drama returns for an eighth season, it may be without two of its core cast members. Both Adams and Markle have been with the series since it premiered back in 2011 which made a star out of both them.
Earlier this year, the 21-year-old told Teen Vogue that although their break-up was amicable, it was tough for her to go through her first split so publicly. News that they have been "hanging out", but insisted they aren't a couple again.
'They enjoy each other's company and have a lot of fun together'.
Selena and Justin reconnected following the news that Selena had undergone a kidney transplant in May, with the Fetish singer praising best friend Francia Raisa for saving her life. Every time they were around each other she was hanging off of him and on him and he was loving every minute of it. "He also apologized for hurting her in the past", E!'s insider said. "She reads what is put out in the news and that affects her". Hopefully, this time they stay together forever.
Justin worked hard win back Selena, whom he's dated on and off for several years.
- IPhone X's Face ID gets conned by mask
- Lord Of The Rings Prequel TV Show Is Happening, Amazon To Produce
- YouTube partners with Ticketmaster to promote live concerts
- Early Rotten Tomatoes Rating For Justice League Shows Mixed Reception
- OnePlus 5T Launched: Price, Specifications And Availability
- Giant 3-Carrier Strike Force Completes Exercises in Western Pacific
- The richest 1% now own a staggering portion of the world's wealth
- Vodafone launches Rs 458 and Rs 509 Recharge Plans To Counter Jio
- Newly discovered nearby planet could support life
- Millions face starvation in Yemen as Saudi refuses to reopen Hodeideh port