If the United States of America drama returns for an eighth season, it may be without two of its core cast members.
Reps for Adams, Markle, USA Network and producers Universal Cable Productions all declined comment.
Adams, 36, is set on exploring other career options, but won't shut the door on returning next season as a guest or recurring character, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Macht plays Harvey Specter on the "Blue Skies" series drama, so he could slip into a heavier role when Adams' character Mike Reed exits. If Adams leaves the show at that time, it would make for a proper exit for Markle as well.
Magic Johnson: Lakers 'not gonna mess with' Lonzo Ball's shot
Ball finished the game, which Milwaukee won by the final score of 98-90, with 19 points, 12 rebounds and 13 assists. Ball had been under fire in recent weeks for his historically-bad shooting numbers.
Both Adams and Markle have been with the series since it premiered back in 2011 which made a star out of both them. Page Six is pretty sure Markle's decision is based on her new full-time job, the title of which is "Stepping Out In Public With Prince Harry", though she's also maintaining an unsalaried passion project as "Chief Marriage Rumor Mill Generator". The pilot will air as a planted episode in Suits' now season seven and is slated to be the finale that will air in the first quarter of 2018.
"They all have things going on in their lives, we'll see what happens". "This is true on all long-running shows, and people have things happening in their lives".
"I went to bed, and woke up in the morning and realized "Oh, yeah".
- Suspect arrested after stabbing at Mall of America
- YouTube partners with Ticketmaster to promote live concerts
- Russia's Defence Ministry to investigate wrong photos used on Syria statement
- Newly discovered nearby planet could support life
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 revealed
- Dream Chaser passes a big milestone with a successful glide test landing
- Goodell's NFL contract demands are untrue, league consultant claims
- Ardern planning 'substantive' Manus talks
- Sessions changes statement about Trump campaign and Russian Federation
- IPhone X's Face ID gets conned by mask