If the United States of America drama returns for an eighth season, it may be without two of its core cast members.
Reps for Adams, Markle, USA Network and producers Universal Cable Productions all declined comment.
Adams, 36, is set on exploring other career options, but won't shut the door on returning next season as a guest or recurring character, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Macht plays Harvey Specter on the "Blue Skies" series drama, so he could slip into a heavier role when Adams' character Mike Reed exits. If Adams leaves the show at that time, it would make for a proper exit for Markle as well.
Oil falls for a third day, knocked by rising USA output
Bahrain said at the weekend that an explosion that caused a fire at its main oil pipeline on Friday was caused by sabotage, linking the attack to Iran, which denied any role.
Both Adams and Markle have been with the series since it premiered back in 2011 which made a star out of both them. Page Six is pretty sure Markle's decision is based on her new full-time job, the title of which is "Stepping Out In Public With Prince Harry", though she's also maintaining an unsalaried passion project as "Chief Marriage Rumor Mill Generator". The pilot will air as a planted episode in Suits' now season seven and is slated to be the finale that will air in the first quarter of 2018.
"They all have things going on in their lives, we'll see what happens". "This is true on all long-running shows, and people have things happening in their lives".
"I went to bed, and woke up in the morning and realized "Oh, yeah".
- YouTube partners with Ticketmaster to promote live concerts
- India's October retail inflation touches seven-month high
- Conservatives Try to Sneak 'Religious Freedom' Into Australia's Marriage Bill
- Giant 3-Carrier Strike Force Completes Exercises in Western Pacific
- Ardern planning 'substantive' Manus talks
- Suspect arrested after stabbing at Mall of America
- Boulder County sees increase in hate crime reports
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 revealed
- Sessions changes statement about Trump campaign and Russian Federation
- Dream Chaser passes a big milestone with a successful glide test landing