Fresh off the heels of her latest album release and a weekend stint on "Saturday Night Live", it was announced this morning that Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour will include a stop at the Papa John's Cardinal Stadium on Saturday, June 30. Swift is slated to perform at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on September 22.
Tickets, at prices to be announced, go on sale at 10 a.m. December 13, Swift's 28th birthday.
Swift began teasing tidbits about this tour way back in August, teaming up with Ticketmaster's Verified Fan program, which works to halt scalpers and bots from purchasing then reselling tickets. Go to TaylorSwift.com for additional details.
Missouri attorney general launches an anti-trust investigation against Google
National regulators last probed Google in 2013, when the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) reached a settlement with the internet company.
Her last tour also visited stadiums, and it included a number of special guests, from singers like Justin Timberlake and the Weeknd to non-musicians such as Ellen DeGeneres and Kobe Bryant.
Swift matches the four Digital Song Sales No. 1s that she logged from her prior album, 1989, the last set until Reputation to yield a quartet of leaders on the list. ACL Fest 2018 takes place on October 5-7 and October 12-14.
Look what we made her do, you guys.
- Aguero gives Argentina win over Russian Federation at World Cup final stadium
- Oklahoma Woman Who Married Her Mother Pleads Guilty To Incest
- AJ Styles beats Jinder Mahal to become WWE Champion
- Veterans Day Parade to step off
- Disneyland shuts down cooling towers after nine contract Legionnaires
- Arsenal aim to finish above Tottenham, says Wilshere
- Dream Chaser passes a big milestone with a successful glide test landing
- Switzerland qualify for World Cup finals
- Israeli Patriot Missile Shoots Down Syrian UAV
- Congress to keep struggling for 18% GST cap: Rahul