The others in their party disarmed Abdirahaman and restrained him until police arrived a few minutes later.
Mahad Abdiaziz Abdirahaman a 20 year old Minnesota man has been named as the individual who Sunday evening went on a stabbing spree during a 'botched' stealing attempt Bloomington's Mall of America. The second victim was stabbed after trying to intervene.
Speaking at a news briefing Sunday night, Bloomington Police officials described how the suspect snuck into the men's room - as they were modeling outfits for friends outside - and tried swiping some of their belongings.
Kim Schwieters told the newspaper she saw armed police running into the department store and her daughter spotted people lying on the ground before police told shoppers to clear the area.
Injustice 2 Adds the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Fighter Pack 3
The reveal trailer does not show any gameplay sample yet, so it is hard to say how the action is with having all four characters. By the looks of it, the four will play as one character, and I'm guessing you'll be able to switch between each turtle mid-game.
A statement by the department on its Twitter page also announced the unnamed suspect, who was identified as an adult male, was taken into custody.
Police said their injuries were non life-threatening. "He got me!'. I knew something was not right", Situma wrote.
Abdirahaman reportedly began stabbing the person when he or she noticed the theft and confronted the suspect.
Some shoppers tweeted about the incident, saying they hid underneath clothing racks and other places. "Kind of drew attention to himself".
- You can now download Google's Files Go app from the Play Store
- Taylor Swift is headed to Miami area for her 'Reputation' tour
- Ex- Trump aide Flynn investigated over plot to kidnap Turkish dissident
- Qualcomm has rejected Broadcom's $130 billion 'unsolicited proposal'
- Rupert Murdoch twice discussed CNN with AT&T CEO
- Switzerland qualify for World Cup finals
- Dream Chaser passes a big milestone with a successful glide test landing
- Disneyland shuts down cooling towers after nine contract Legionnaires
- LiAngelo Ball's punishment could be 20 days in luxury hotel
- Top Televised Games For Week 11