NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell reportedly has requested almost $50 million per year in addition to the lifetime use of a private jet amid contract negotiations with the league.
But months of repeated missteps, failures and black eyes have sawed the legs off that throne, and Goodell now finds his contract extension anything but a rubber-stamp guarantee ... even as he's apparently making some eyebrow-raising contract demands.
He suggested he was at odds with the compensation committee chairman, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank.
As tensions continue to mount over the National Football League commissioner's contract extension, some of Jones' fellow billionaire owners have had enough of the sideshow antics and have reportedly looked into the so-called "nuclear" option, in which the polarizing 75-year-old could forfeit his beloved Cowboys franchise. Cohen claims Blank told owners that the compensation committee would vote unanimously on Goodell's deal.
Missouri attorney general launches an anti-trust investigation against Google
National regulators last probed Google in 2013, when the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) reached a settlement with the internet company.
The competition committee was given specific power to approve a contract extension for Goodell, according to King.
Goodell suspended Elliott following a yearlong investigation by the league after prosecutors in OH declined to pursue the domestic violence case, citing conflicting evidence. Since that begins a stretch of three games in 12 days for the Cowboys, the club is proceeding as if he'll miss all of those games given the nature of the injury. "The policy that we have that has impacted Zeke is more of my issue with the commissioner, more so than Zeke's particular circumstance".
Speaking to 105.3 The Fan in Dallas on Saturday, Jones said: 'I basically feel this extension of Roger should go and be reviewed and approved by all the owners, not just a few of the owners. The NFL hasn't changed a guideline that encourages but does not require players to stand during the anthem. However they stayed on their side of the field and never came close to meeting like owners typically do before a game.
- LiAngelo Ball's punishment could be 20 days in luxury hotel
- EA slashes Star Wars Battlefront 2 hero costs after fan furore
- Arsenal aim to finish above Tottenham, says Wilshere
- Disneyland shuts down cooling towers after nine contract Legionnaires
- SBI Q2 profit Rs1,582 crore, misses estimates
- Injustice 2 Adds the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Fighter Pack 3
- You can now download Google's Files Go app from the Play Store
- Eminem releases new single 'Walk On Water' featuring Beyonce
- Magic Johnson: Lakers 'not gonna mess with' Lonzo Ball's shot
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 revealed