While Injustice 2 players already had a heads up that Atom was on the way and had strong reason to believe Enchantress would join the game, the third character included in the reveal came as a major surprise.
This also the first time the turtles have appeared in a fighting game since Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, an early 90s arcade game that was eventually ported to consoles and still enjoys a strong underground following to this day.
A trailer for Injustice 2 fighter Pack 23 has just been released and it reveals the final three DLC fighters. Luckily, one YouTuber added his own flair to the announcement by adding a metal version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme on top of the impressive introduction. Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello are all here. By the looks of it, the four will play as one character, and I'm guessing you'll be able to switch between each turtle mid-game.
Fans of NetherRealms' fighting game Injustice 2 are in for a treat with the Fighter Pack 3 DLC.
Roger Goodell 'furious' over condition of new National Football League contract
The owners then reportedly told the remaining 25 National Football League team owners of what Jones had said. Jones, by the way, owns more than 100 Papa John's franchises.
Atom is set to launch this December 12, with the Enchantress set for release in January, and the Ninja crew in February.
The reveal trailer does not show any gameplay sample yet, so it is hard to say how the action is with having all four characters.
Injustice 2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will launch for PC on November 14.
- Disneyland shuts down cooling towers after nine contract Legionnaires
- Freebies for Vets on Veterans Day
- Hulu App Released for Nintendo Switch
- Rupert Murdoch twice discussed CNN with AT&T CEO
- Philippine President Duterte serenades Trump at ASEAN gala
- LiAngelo Ball's punishment could be 20 days in luxury hotel
- Olympic Medalist Aly Raisman Says Larry Nassar Sexually Abused Her
- SBI Q2 profit Rs1,582 crore, misses estimates
- Arab League To Meet On Iran at Saudi Request
- AJ Styles beats Jinder Mahal to become WWE Champion