Elsewhere in the podcast, Eminem reflected on covering new ground with the low-key single and the pressure of keeping material fresh.
Beyoncé opens up the downbeat song singing, "I walk on water, but I ain't no Jesus".
On Friday, Eminem released the first single from his upcoming album REVIVAL, "Walk on Water".
Eminem is back and he brought the biggest singer in the world along with him to celebrate the occasion.
"Why are expectations so high?" the 45-year old rapper says.
Melania and Donald Trump appear to not hold hands in China
Despite the temperature dipping below 10 deg C, Mrs Trump donned a flowing Dolce & Gabbana half-sleeve gown without an overcoat. She also shared what her time as first lady has been like at the one-year anniversary of her husband's election.
While there are no fast beats and rapid bars, Em takes the time to spit truth and reveal his insecurities over a moving piano ballad. "I don't think you should believe in me the way that you do, because I'm terrified to let you down".
Is it the bar I set?
Notice: The artist born Marshall Mathers hinted on social media earlier this week that something was coming, posting a photo of a prescription pad that read: 'Revival.
"The rhyme has to be ideal, the delivery flawless / It always feels like I'm hitting the mark 'til I go sit in the auto and pick it apart".
"Walk On Water" was written by Eminem, Beyoncé and Skylar Grey.
- Rays' Evan Longoria wins third Golden Glove Award
- Kevin Spacey accused in incident involving former Boston TV anchor relative
- Is the Justice Department trying to force a sale of CNN?
- IOS 11.1.1 update now available, includes 'i' autocorrect fix
- Hulu App Released for Nintendo Switch
- Davidson's graduation success rate ties for 2nd nationally
- First openly transgender woman of color elected to public office in US
- Uber Wants To Bring Its Flying Taxis To Traffic-Congested Los Angeles
- ESPN Streaming Service Set to Launch in Spring of 2018
- Freebies for Vets on Veterans Day