Elsewhere in the podcast, Eminem reflected on covering new ground with the low-key single and the pressure of keeping material fresh.
Beyoncé opens up the downbeat song singing, "I walk on water, but I ain't no Jesus".
On Friday, Eminem released the first single from his upcoming album REVIVAL, "Walk on Water".
Eminem is back and he brought the biggest singer in the world along with him to celebrate the occasion.
"Why are expectations so high?" the 45-year old rapper says.
Patriots Claim TE Martellus Bennett Off Waivers
Bennett was clearly banged up with injuries by the end of the season but showed toughness by plowing through them to keep playing. Last year Bennett caught 55 passes for 701 yards and a career-high seven touchdowns in his only season in New England.
While there are no fast beats and rapid bars, Em takes the time to spit truth and reveal his insecurities over a moving piano ballad. "I don't think you should believe in me the way that you do, because I'm terrified to let you down".
Is it the bar I set?
Notice: The artist born Marshall Mathers hinted on social media earlier this week that something was coming, posting a photo of a prescription pad that read: 'Revival.
"The rhyme has to be ideal, the delivery flawless / It always feels like I'm hitting the mark 'til I go sit in the auto and pick it apart".
"Walk On Water" was written by Eminem, Beyoncé and Skylar Grey.
- Kevin Spacey dropped from film after fresh sexual allegations
- Davidson's graduation success rate ties for 2nd nationally
- First openly transgender woman of color elected to public office in US
- ESPN Streaming Service Set to Launch in Spring of 2018
- SBI Q2 profit Rs1,582 crore, misses estimates
- Is the Justice Department trying to force a sale of CNN?
- AJ Styles beats Jinder Mahal to become WWE Champion
- Melania and Donald Trump appear to not hold hands in China
- Hulu App Released for Nintendo Switch
- Roger Goodell 'furious' over condition of new National Football League contract