According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week's episode of WWE Smackdown Live brought in 2.603 million viewers, which is a big jump from 2.119 million viewers last week. This week's edition of SmackDown Live took place at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England.
According to "The Modern Day Maharaja", his WWE Championship reign was not an "experiment" by WWE and losing the title this week had nothing to do with WWE's Wellness Policy. Even though it came from a taped show it was oddly fun to find out via Twitter that Styles was, in fact, the new WWE Champion.
There were rumours that John Cena was going to return to the WWE to be the special guest referee for Jinder Mahal v. Brock Lensar, but now since AJ Styles replaces Jinder, it doesn't make sense to put Cena in that spot.
Olympic Medalist Aly Raisman Says Larry Nassar Sexually Abused Her
He was sued in civil and criminal court by various alleged victims, and previously admitted to possession of child pornography. Nassar is already facing 22 counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and could receive a sentence of life in prison.
-- Non-Title Tag Team Match: Cesaro and Sheamus vs. Mahal who had issued a challenge to Lesnar, the Universal Champion, at Survivor Series was set to face the "Beast Incarnate" at the November 19 pay-per-view in a Champion vs Champion match. Infuriated, Mahal picked up Styles in an attempt to deliver the Khallas from the top rope, but Styles countered by dropping Mahal face first nto the top rope and then hit The Phenomenal Forearm to earn his second WWE strap. Since he made his WWE debut during the 2016 Royal Rumble, Styles has arguably been the best wrestler in the company.
Just a few weeks ago, there wasn't much to get excited about regarding the card for WWE Survivor Series 2017.
- Hulu App Released for Nintendo Switch
- IOS 11 has a weird bug that is driving people insane
- Facebook Working On Method To Prevent Revenge Porn
- Kevin Spacey accused in incident involving former Boston TV anchor relative
- Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon To Headline New Apple Original Series
- Rail chaos: Southern drivers end 18-month strike
- ESPN Streaming Service Set to Launch in Spring of 2018
- Veterans Day Parade to step off
- Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Years in Prison for Probation Violations
- Uber Wants To Bring Its Flying Taxis To Traffic-Congested Los Angeles