According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week's episode of WWE Smackdown Live brought in 2.603 million viewers, which is a big jump from 2.119 million viewers last week. This week's edition of SmackDown Live took place at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England.
According to "The Modern Day Maharaja", his WWE Championship reign was not an "experiment" by WWE and losing the title this week had nothing to do with WWE's Wellness Policy. Even though it came from a taped show it was oddly fun to find out via Twitter that Styles was, in fact, the new WWE Champion.
There were rumours that John Cena was going to return to the WWE to be the special guest referee for Jinder Mahal v. Brock Lensar, but now since AJ Styles replaces Jinder, it doesn't make sense to put Cena in that spot.
Melania and Donald Trump appear to not hold hands in China
Despite the temperature dipping below 10 deg C, Mrs Trump donned a flowing Dolce & Gabbana half-sleeve gown without an overcoat. She also shared what her time as first lady has been like at the one-year anniversary of her husband's election.
-- Non-Title Tag Team Match: Cesaro and Sheamus vs. Mahal who had issued a challenge to Lesnar, the Universal Champion, at Survivor Series was set to face the "Beast Incarnate" at the November 19 pay-per-view in a Champion vs Champion match. Infuriated, Mahal picked up Styles in an attempt to deliver the Khallas from the top rope, but Styles countered by dropping Mahal face first nto the top rope and then hit The Phenomenal Forearm to earn his second WWE strap. Since he made his WWE debut during the 2016 Royal Rumble, Styles has arguably been the best wrestler in the company.
Just a few weeks ago, there wasn't much to get excited about regarding the card for WWE Survivor Series 2017.
- Kevin Spacey dropped from film after fresh sexual allegations
- IOS 11.1.1 update now available, includes 'i' autocorrect fix
- Veterans Day Parade to step off
- Rays' Evan Longoria wins third Golden Glove Award
- Stephen King and Chrissy Teigen Lead the 280 Character Rebellion on Twitter
- Kevin Spacey accused in incident involving former Boston TV anchor relative
- Apple is reportedly making an AR headset to compete with HoloLens
- Uber Wants To Bring Its Flying Taxis To Traffic-Congested Los Angeles
- Roger Goodell 'furious' over condition of new National Football League contract
- Danica Roem elected Virginia's first openly transgender state official